Driving Licence Renewal ( DLT Highway 36 Pattaya)

Jen65

Up to DLT on Highway 36 yesterday PM and was told that applications for that day were closed as they can only accept 120 persons a day !!   Also have to attend the video showing . 

That sounds right, depending on the time of day you arrived, there is a cut off point as there is already an amount of people waiting and a limited time to service them etc. The video must be a new thing as they dont usually get you to watch videos for a renewal, usually only the reflex/eye tests for a renewal.

I went on Monday to renew my 2 year motorbike licence, got there at about 1000hrs, no video to watch, only colour blindness test and periphial vision test. But they did tell my wife when I go to renew my 5 year car licence I must bring my UK licence with me?

13 minutes ago, vogie said:

I went on Monday to renew my 2 year motorbike licence, got there at about 1000hrs, no video to watch, only colour blindness test and periphial vision test. But they did tell my wife when I go to renew my 5 year car licence I must bring my UK licence with me?

No need for UK license for that. You will have to watch the video though, for 5 year renewal that is required.