Organic Produce Markets

JT65

A friend tells me there's an organic, or at least a home produce market, further along the rural road no. 4307 that runs alongside the National Convention Centre, which itself is on the Canal Road.

Not sure which days - I think weekends but I am mtg him today so will check this out for you.

That "home produce market" is the "Farang Market" at Suan Pailom which is west of the convention center and which is going north on Canal Road past Huay Kaew Raod, is Saturday AM only and starts at 7:30 AM and finishes early but lots of cottage industries foods.    

Another organic market is Baan Kang Wat opposite the west wall of Wat Ram Poen also off Canal Road but south instead of north and is Sunday AM only.

There are lots more markets too.

"JJ" market in Chiang Mai is excellent.   Everything is under cover, there is an area for organic produce, excellent BBQ chicken - but get there early.

It's on Google Earth

JJ Market - Market
Tambon Chang Phueak, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai
Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50300
Thailand

Don't know about markets per se; however, there is an organic restaurant on the 1317 towards San Kamphaeng just past the Bliss gated complex which does really good salads. Apologies if that's off-topic.