Getting fingerprints done in pattaya?

franklnooner

Normally the prints have to be taken in and by the jurisdiction running the background checks, as someone needs to verify/validate the print taking process.

So usually the local Police Department in the area you reside.

EDIT: This info is from the US Embassy webpage (if you are a US citizens):

The U.S. Embassy is able to provide fingerprint cards (Form SF-87) at no charge. No appointment is necessary to pick up the cards from the U.S. Embassy security entrance on the Visa/American Citizen Services side during normal business hours.  Alternately, you may download and print FBI fingerprint form FD-258 (https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf/view).

The U.S. Embassy cannot perform the fingerprinting process.  
Take the fingerprint card to the Thai Police Clearance Service center for inking.

The Police Clearance Service Center
Royal Thai Police, Building 24
Rama I
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

For information on how to obtain a U.S. criminal record check from a local/state police department or the FBI, click here (PDF 103KB).

For information on how to obtain a Thai police clearance certificate, visit the Police Clearance Service Center website (http://www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th/eng/). A map to the Police Clearance Service Center is available here (PDF 427 KB).

1 hour ago, franklnooner said:

Thank you for your post tryed to contact them but no luck? Online form did not work and no email response will try the phone next week

The FBI site link worked for me.  

The Thai Police Clearance Service Center site requires Adobe Flash, and I don't have that installed so can't verify.

2 hours ago, franklnooner said:

Thank you for your post tryed to contact them but no luck? Online form did not work and no email response will try the phone next week

Don't expect too much on a Saturday :smile:

1 hour ago, RichCor said:

The FBI site link worked for me.  

For me too ("FD-258").

I got my fingerprints done at the Pattaya police station on Beach Rd next to Central Festival for a small fee. I printed out the form they wanted them on and it was used and accepted without any issues.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived