anyone seen any right angle elect. connectors?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2017 at 9:04 AM, Crossy said:

Haco do 90o plugs in both 2 and 3 pin but I've not seen that type of adaptor here.

Thank you for your reply Crossy.

I'm not sure what Haco is  but regardless I did find a two ( not the 3    I wanted  item  and it will suffice)  prong 90 degree plug at HomePro.    They were at a cost of  22 THB each.       I'd already asked if Amazon would ship to Thailand and got a friendly reply from one seller that  said they would.    The seller understandably wanted a minimum order of 50 for an item selling at $7.99 for a pack of 3.

I still wonder how people deal with outlets behind refrigerators and  credenzas  and so forth.

Haco are a Thai manufacturer of electrical products.

If the plug you found had a clear body and white top with a neon it is a Haco one ("Haco" will be moulded in the top). They do a 3-pin version too.

The plugs seem to go in and out of stock at random so I pick up a handful whenever I see them.

I buy the two and three pin HACO right angle connectors through TARAD.com  on line thanks to recent links that Crossy provided..  Last Time I ordered on a Monday and had them Friday..  The site is mostly in Thai and isn't, IMHO, very user friendly.

5 hours ago, Crossy said:

Haco are a Thai manufacturer of electrical products.

If the plug you found had a clear body and white top with a neon it is a Haco one ("Haco" will be moulded in the top). They do a 3-pin version too.

The plugs seem to go in and out of stock at random so I pick up a handful whenever I see them.

Could you post the link to the two and three pin HACOplugs that you sent me before at TARAD.  I found my order but I can't seem to find them in the HACO catalog, and think that I looked at all 800 items

Yeah, I found them.  They now take you to and info page for HACO and if you fill out the request and send it it is undeliverable.  I do have both HACO and TARAD's email contacts so I might just try to send them a message when I'm bored.  Thanks.

I sent tarad and HACO emails.

I just got the following message from tarad:

Dear Customer,

hacothailand not connect with Tarad.com now.

Thank.

HACO has not answered.  Looks like my local online source has dried up.

Archived