Renewing QLD (Australia) Drivers license from Thailand?

Anyone done this before? I downloaded a "kit" from their website but looks complicated. Payment had to be made by Australian money order by the looks 

which seems to defeat the purpose if you're outside of Australia. Do you need an Australian address or will they post license to Thailand?

I did a five year renewal a couple of years back,  I posted it to them from QLD and a week later it turned up. ....  I would think they would post it overseas if you provide a return post package with your address on it ... as for payment , just pay by CC.

9 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

You can renew on line......(if you live in Qld) I just got a friend to do it.....do you not have an Oz address you can use? I dont think they will renew your licence if you (tell them) you are living here.

https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/licensing/driver-licensing/renew-replace/renew/online/

I thought to apply online you had to have previously applied for some online approval or something ie: prove ID etc

It was my first time---and my last, as I will have to do the age eye sight test for the next one. Someone told me you can do it twice before renewing photo--you may be able to say your travelling --but as you know you can get 1 year out of date & still renew.

On 13/05/2017 at 1:53 PM, Kenny202 said:

I thought to apply online you had to have previously applied for some online approval or something ie: prove ID etc

IIRC they send a renewal notice to your QLD address, and there is a code(?) on the renewal. They wouldn't know that you are online in Oz or here, but you MUST have a Qld address which the new licence is posted to. Don't think they will post offshore even if you BS a bit.