Mini Van Latest to Bangkok Sky train

As of a few months ago the vans stopped about 400 meters south of the clock tower on the side of the street heading northbound. I know they make many stops but I usually get off at Central Rama II and take a bus home from there.

Can anyone advise to best way to get to the Bangkok Sky Train from Hua Hin/Cha Am.
If it is a mini Van where do they stop now 2017.

The mini van hub is now down Soi 51 on left side, opposite TH Beach Hotel.

Alternate options are the Airport bus to BKK Suwanapum, (very comfortable) ; then take airport link to Phaya Thai.
This one departs from Hua Hin near airport/Soi 3 on east side.

Otherwise main bus station in HH (Near Soi 96) ; takes you to Mo Chit 2 bus hub, then you gotta taxi to Mo Chit BTS or so.

Safe travels whichever way.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2017 at 9:36 PM, matador007 said:

Alternate options are the Airport bus to BKK Suwanapum, (very comfortable) ; then take airport link to Phaya Thai.

Otherwise main bus station in HH (Near Soi 96) ; takes you to Mo Chit 2 bus hub, then you gotta taxi to Mo Chit BTS or so.

Ok I was surprised (it had been a year since my last trip) the minibus didn't go to Victory Monument but the way to do it now with the Soi 51 vans is to go to Mor Chit but tell them to drop you off at the MRT station of Kampheng Pet. This is the underground and the station is very easy for them as it is an easy stop immediately after they get off the highway. You can transfer onto BTS anywhere along the line that it suits you. I prefer the Airport bus but with the change i didn't buy a ticket and there were many available the day before I was going and next time I checked on-line they were gone in the time I needed.

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:36 AM, matador007 said:

the big bus from 96 stops at the mo chit bts  now, this is the safest and best way to travel to bangkok city