Immigration Mobile Service

Now all we need is a border immigration bus that comes to Pattaya or wherever instead of us going to the border every 3 months.

Better to bring the Imm bus to Pattaya and save everyone the trip to the border.!!

get a valid long stay visa and save yourself a trip to the border :o

some people arent lucky enough to meet the rigid requirements to get a 1 year visa. that's why so many people make visa runs. can you dig?

totally dig.

to be fair I am lucky enough to have dual citizenship, I'll say that up front.

But I have slightly different views to most others (and probably to all on this site). I don't want to argue the merits of legitmate long stay verus perpetual long stay tourist/pretend business man/non genuine non-immigration visa holder etc etc. Lets just say I don't agree with the latter.

But we know this is Thailand. Immigration rules are hardly consistent at best and you can fly a 747 through most of the loopholes. It will also be a whole lot longer that lax enforcment of Thai laws will allow people to stay in a state of defacto residency, who in other countries would have long been decleared an illegal immigrant long ago.

Thailand is not worse than others and once you deduct the language and mentality barrier the boys and girls down at Suan Plu are quite helpful.

Exactly my point. It is a lot more of a hazzle in western countries.

Guest chingy
Now all we need is a border immigration bus that comes to Pattaya or wherever instead of us going to the border every 3 months.

Better to bring the Imm bus to Pattaya and save everyone the trip to the border.!!

get a valid long stay visa and save yourself a trip to the border :D

but then again you still go to the border, right!!! :o

Rmemeber it is their country, their rules and if you want to stay here, accept that fact.

If not then leave. It is your choice.

:o:D

wow! How could I forget this! it's their country and their rules and we should accept that or leave. And if the Thais say the earth is flat the earth is flat...

I guess your kind is what the Thais only want to accept in 'their' country, the Thais have many education requirements for visas/work permits but do not want foreigners to open their mouth. And now a foreign nitwit is telling people on the board to leave if they can not accept the fact that we have to abide by Thai rules...

Maybe this posting would be better off in the jokes section....

Dutchy

Guest chingy

try break the rule Dutchy, and teach these thai immigration how you think it should be.

Rmemeber it is their country, their rules and if you want to stay here, accept that fact.

If not then leave. It is your choice.

:o      :D

wow! How could I forget this! it's their country and their rules and we should accept that or leave. And if the Thais say the earth is flat the earth is flat...

I guess your kind is what the Thais only want to accept in 'their' country, the Thais have many education requirements for visas/work permits but do not want foreigners to open their mouth. And now a foreign nitwit is telling people on the board to leave if they can not accept the fact that we have to abide by Thai rules...

Maybe this posting would be better off in the jokes section....

Dutchy

With an attitude like yours, you are bound to have trouble here. Well deserved trouble.