90 day reporting on Internet, latest info please.

I am due to do my 90 day report on Thursday but may go up country on Wednesday so want to do it now, on the internet, if I can.  I understand that I need an Internet Explorer extension added to use Google Chrome for the Thai Immigration software.  All the IE extensions I see in Google Play store (which Google directs me towards) want to permanently change my Chrome to make it M/S  IE-like and I prefer to use chrome so I do not want to permanently change to an IE extension.  I may be able to install the extension, use it to to do my report and then possibly uninstall it til I need it next time, but the warning that the extension will permanently alter my Chrome installation does not encourage me to try that.  There are 150 pages on this forum on 90 day reports.  I could wade through them all and still find and follow the wrong advice.  Any current latest correct advice, please?  As I only found this morning that my wife wants to go north this week,  I am in a hurry to get it done.

Edited by The Deerhunter

The site for 90 day reporting is down at this time and has been that way most of the time since December.

Best to do your report before leaving it you are with the 15 day window or do it by mail to your local office.

FYI the IE tab extension for Chrome is not a permanent change to IE. You only use it when needed. See www.ietab.net .

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The site for 90 day reporting is down at this time and has been that way most of the time since December.

Best to do your report before leaving it you are with the 15 day window or do it by mail to your local office.

FYI the IE tab extension for Chrome is not a permanent change to IE. You only use it when needed. See www.ietab.net .

But, if his actual due date is Thursday, hasn't he already missed the window for doing it by mail? If so, the only course of action which appears to be open to him would be a trip to his local immigration office tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, OJAS said:

But, if his actual due date is Thursday, hasn't he already missed the window for doing it by mail? If so, the only course of action which appears to be open to him would be a trip to his local immigration office tomorrow.

I guess I forgot he wrote his report is due on Thursday when I wrote the by mail part.

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I guess I forgot he wrote his report is due on Thursday when I wrote the by mail part.

It is due on Thursday but up to 2 weeks before a week after is OK.  I think we will do it Wednesday morning by heading South a little before heading North.  It has been (mostly) down since December??  that is not a good look.  Thanks for the help.

Edited by The Deerhunter

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2017 at 7:17 AM, maoro2013 said:

Buriram office told me we couldn't report by internet. Immigration have been stuffing around with this system for a couple of years and still can't get it going. Sounds like a lack of will to make it work.  Thailand the hub of IT.

remember , this is a place where they pound in screws

During my last 90 day report, I specifically asked if I could do the next report online. The answer was no, you have to come here. I should mention that it is a one hundred kilometer one way drive. What a waste!

1 minute ago, Gary A said:

During my last 90 day report, I specifically asked if I could do the next report online. The answer was no, you have to come here. I should mention that it is a one hundred kilometer one way drive. What a waste!

That is your rogue office (Loei I  think) saying that.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That is your rogue office (Loei I  think) saying that.

Yes, it is indeed Loei immigration.

Edited by Gary A