Directions To The Camillian Center

richardb

I would like to visit the Camillian Center tonight the kids will be having their Chiristmas celebrations when they get back from School

The adress is 1/1 Soi Kiri Huae Pong Rayong 21150.

Do you thing it is doable to hire a moped to get there and if so could anyone please give me directions from Pattaya. Alternatively should I hire a Taxi . I am not much used to biking in Thailand at night.

Thanks Richard

I would like to visit the Camillian Center tonight the kids will be having their Chiristmas celebrations when they get back from School

The adress is 1/1 Soi Kiri Huae Pong Rayong 21150.

Do you thing it is doable to hire a moped to get there and if so could anyone please give me directions from Pattaya. Alternatively should I hire a Taxi . I am not much used to biking in Thailand at night.

Thanks Richard

Please take a cab Richard. The roads from Pattaya to Rayong are pretty dangerous, because partly unlit.

Bucket loads of taxis in Pattaya, you just book them at any place that advertises 800Baht airport trips, 750 Baht if you are in Arab Town. I guess you are looking at 1,000 Baht for a return trip from Pattaya to Rayon. You can't miss the centre's big blue sign on the left as you approach the city.

It 'might' be cheaper to hire a car for the day and do some sight seeing as well.

You could also do it by bus/songthaew. Easier to take stuff in a car/taxi!

Apart from taking some money with you, consider a big bag of children friendly goodies, squid strips, sweets etc. Comic books are welcomed as are some magazines for the older people there, as it it not only a centre for children.