Cockroaches In Lotus

potaek

Today we where shopping at the Lotus Hang Dong branch, when I saw a cockroach between the spices and canned foods. I told two young women about this, I don't know, weather they believed it, or not and I din't care about that. Then, after a while, my wife was buying some fresh fish, and I was watching the young guy preparing the fresh sushis, when I noticed another cockroach among the sushis. After seeing that, I put back everything unpacked and decided to go to carrefour next time!

Today we where shopping at the Lotus Hang Dong branch, when I saw a cockroach between the spices and canned foods. I told two young women about this, I don't know, weather they believed it, or not and I din't care about that. Then, after a while, my wife was buying some fresh fish, and I was watching the young guy preparing the fresh sushis, when I noticed another cockroach among the sushis. After seeing that, I put back everything unpacked and decided to go to carrefour next time!

It's the time of the year. They come inside to get warm. Carrefour will be the same. :o

It's the time of the year. They come inside to get warm. Carrefour will be the same. :o

I forgot, it wasn't the big one, you see outside, it was tha small one, like I know them from Europe.

Great!! It's about time that Lotus started carrying some of the up country delicacies!!! And they are being very creative in their displays!!!....the display between the spices and canned food seems to have been very effective since they were almost sold out with only one left!!!!....likewise with the display with the sushi!! Its not often you find workers at Lotus with such a good instinct about how to display new food items.....koodos to whomever!!!

Chownah

Great!! It's about time that Lotus started carrying some of the up country delicacies!!! And they are being very creative in their displays!!!....the display between the spices and canned food seems to have been very effective since they were almost sold out with only one left!!!!....likewise with the display with the sushi!! Its not often you find workers at Lotus with such a good instinct about how to display new food items.....koodos to whomever!!!

Chownah

Nice spin .

Today we where shopping at the Lotus Hang Dong branch, when I saw a cockroach between the spices and canned foods.

Then, after a while, my wife was buying some fresh fish, and I was watching the young guy preparing the fresh sushis, when I noticed another cockroach among the sushis.

How do you know it wasn't the same cockroach ?

Please elaborate.

Perhaps it followed your scent into the store? :D

:o

Perhaps Potaek brought it all the way from home.

And after seeing a Farang followed by his pet roach, some Thai customers decided to go to Carrefour next time. Bad luck, the Farang guy has taken the same decision. Too funny.

• 1 year later...
Today we where shopping at the Lotus Hang Dong branch, when I saw a cockroach between the spices and canned foods.

Then, after a while, my wife was buying some fresh fish, and I was watching the young guy preparing the fresh sushis, when I noticed another cockroach among the sushis.

How do you know it wasn't the same cockroach ?

Please elaborate.

Of course it wasn't the same roach. But are there any pest control initiative for this? Seems to me that there are lots of roaches on the loose, not only because of the weather. It says here: Types of Cockroaches -- that "If you see some roaches during the day, it is a sure sign that a tremendous population exists."

Any thoughts?

--Ricksgurl

Maybe the rats and mice that are also there will eat the roaches.