Thailand, oh Thailand.....

swissie

You can not improve something that is already perfect. This is how Thai's are being brought up. (School System).

Neighboring countries are filled with modern-day Neanderthals at best. The rest of the world has missed out on "Thai-Ways". (Thainess: Not known in the rest of the world in this form and shape).
What a pitty: Westerners can only harvest one time per year. It's in the fall. That's the time of the year where they shake their trees and all the BMW, Mercedes, VW fall off the trees.
So, us Westerners must be doing something wrong, in certain areas of Thailand, 3 rice harvests are possible per year. Versus Farangs, only able to shake the trees once a year.
This is what is puzzeling the Thais: Under these circumstances, how can it be, that Farangs have more money than we?

WARNING: Any effort, to introduce a native Thai into the Kingdom of "Cause and Effect" is an exercise in futility.

This given as a fact, could it be, that an increasing  number of Farangs feel more comfortable by abandoning the "Cause and Effect" western inconveniance, in favor of joining local entrenched believes consisting of Ghosts, Spirits, mixed with a good portion of Buddhism. This would definitely increase the "social standing" of the Farang in the village. A functioning ATM card is essential, otherwise all of the above is obsolete in the first place.

Of course, I realize that this tread is useless, most of of the responses will sound like:
- So, what's new ?

Others will say:
- How dare you! I have been happily married to my Thai-Wife for the last 245 years, etc etc

To me,  it has always been important to mix a thread with certain facts, a good portion of sarcasm, black humor and pink Thai-Humor. Some can read between the lines, some can not.
Cheers.