Bluegrass Banjo Lessons in Pattaya??

mlmcleod

My Russian wife has been searching for a Bluegrass banjo instructor for the past 6 months with no success.   She is doing well with just Youtube training but she wants some validation from a real instructor.  She speaks English and Russian and a little Thai.  Is there anyone in Pattaya or Jomtien that teaches banjo???

thanks for any assistance!

I am about the only Bluegrass five string banjo picker in Pattaya or even Thailand, I will be happy to help anyway I can,  she can also join in our Bluegrass jam sessions.   I will send you a PM

• 4 months later...
On 5/20/2017 at 2:13 PM, mlmcleod said:

My Russian wife has been searching for a Bluegrass banjo instructor for the past 6 months with no success.   She is doing well with just Youtube training but she wants some validation from a real instructor.  She speaks English and Russian and a little Thai.  Is there anyone in Pattaya or Jomtien that teaches banjo???

thanks for any assistance!

On 5/20/2017 at 2:40 PM, Rimmer said:

I am about the only Bluegrass five string banjo picker in Pattaya or even Thailand, I will be happy to help anyway I can,  she can also join in our Bluegrass jam sessions.   I will send you a PM

Hi, I am also looking for Banjo lessons in Pattaya if anybody knows or can help - Pls email me <deleted> , thanks in advance Tony

Archived