SETV Savannakhet with outbound Bus ticket?

Anyone was successful to obtain a SETV with only an outbound bus ticket (and proof of funds, proof of address)?

Would be my second time on the current passport in Svannakhet. 2 x Vientiane and 1 x METV from home country.  I wonder i f I should go to Savannakhet or Vientiane.

So, you guys think there is no problem to get another SETV from Savannakhet with all the paperwork and my Visa history? No Visa exempts, no other Visa like ED and no remarks from there or other places.

My current passport;

1 METV

2 SETV Vientiane

1 SETV Savannakhet (not two as in the OP mentioned).

I will bring Condo rental contract, Bank Statement of my Thai Bank and Outbound Bus Ticket.

I didn't found some recent reports. Most are from Vientiane.

Thank you.

Edited by alocacoc

The METV from home will not count against you. As I understand, you now already have third back-to-back SETVs from Laos, and will be trying for a fourth. I doubt you will be refused the visa outright, but you might be getting a red stamp along with it. I think it is time to try applying from other countries. Have you considered Yangon? If you can afford a bit more money, Hong Kong is a great place to apply. Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi are also good if you are from a country allowed visa exempt entry to Vietnam.