Why Do You Pay For Sex?

Jookster

I'm not just talking about a straight forward sex and cash thing, but also 'relationships' which are clearly biased in terms of money and thus effectively the man is paying for the woman/sex.

So why do YOU do it?

And if YOU don't, ok then why do you think other men do?

I'm not just talking about a straight forward sex and cash thing, but also 'relationships' which are clearly biased in terms of money and thus effectively the man is paying for the woman/sex.

So why do YOU do it?

Why don't you first tell us why YOU pay for sex, and if YOU don't, then why do YOU think other men do?

If this isn't a troll post, nothing is.

Why should I give my opinon at the beginning of the thread? I would rather just hear from people had to say first.

I am just interested/curious thats all.

So why do YOU do it?

Why don't you first tell us why YOU pay for sex, and if YOU don't, then why do YOU think other men do?

If this isn't a troll post, nothing is.

So why do YOU do it?

Because I'm old, fat, ugly, have smelly feet and bad breath.

I consider it hazardous duty pay. :o

Why do people climb mountains! Why do people study anything! Why are you so intersted/curious as to why I posted this thread? Cmon!

Why should I give my opinon at the beginning of the thread? I would rather just hear from people had to say first.

Why are YOU so interested/curious?

Why do people climb mountains! Why do people study anything! Why are you so intersted/curious as to why I posted this thread? Cmon!

Why are YOU so interested/curious?

Are YOU comparing this post to climbing a mountain or studying anything?

And why are you afraid to give your own opinion on the topic?