Updated comments of internet offerings

scorecard

Seems to be several new products on the market.

Any fresh comments from the internet experts appreciated.

As some background, we need basic internet at the house, not the fastest in the world, not too slow.

We've had 3BB for maybe 4 years, service pretty good 1,090Baht a month. Don Chan area.

Just checking if there are any new products worth considering.

Thanks.  

Saw Sinet having now some promotion stand in Central Airport, that is fiber. You may also consider AIS, but it depends on your location if they provide connectivity. These guys sell overcapacity on their existing network and rolling out quite aggressively. TOT Fiber may also be an option as they tend to just roll out without promoting it, if you are in such place (like we are) there are only a few subs and you get more of the total share.

17 minutes ago, MadMac said:

Saw Sinet having now some promotion stand in Central Airport, that is fiber. You may also consider AIS, but it depends on your location if they provide connectivity. These guys sell overcapacity on their existing network and rolling out quite aggressively. TOT Fiber may also be an option as they tend to just roll out without promoting it, if you are in such place (like we are) there are only a few subs and you get more of the total share.

Thanks.

I have Sinet Fiber... just the basic 30/8... If you pay for a whole year they give you two months extra free... so my monthly cost is about ~500 baht... Install and router included for free

I'm sure there will be someone along shortly to trash Sinet... but any provider has issues...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived