Big Sam quits Palace

BlueScouse

Fishy,, cant see that imo v  clear and rational thinking by sam,  he wasnt gonna get a top 4 xlub or england palace was probabaly as good as it gets for him '

He' s a bright guy with millions in the bank no doubt he copped a packet 'saving' palace from the drop as he probably did with sunderland  , he's probably got

more than he' s ever gonna need or  be able to spendin the bank . Not forgetting newcastle wedged him out mils and he reckoned he  bought a <deleted> of big house in the algarve  why bother with getting  more shit from  the likes of hate comics like the telegraph and no doubts they WILL be after him again  .get on sam, get that handicap down!!! Enjoy.

You can see his point, why bother managing a team for a full season when he can name his price around December and if it fails it was not his team they were already screwed. If he saves them, gets a bonus package and off in to the sunset. He's like the Wilston Wolf in Pulp Fiction

Maybe it's on medical advice. One way or another he has had a very stressful time over the last 18 months. It can take its toll. I still reckon he will be back working after a nice break.

5 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

If he saves them, gets a bonus package and off in to the sunset. He's like the Wilston Wolf in Pulp Fiction

Yeah, his half time team talk "I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if we're gonna get out of this"

8 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Best in the biz at avoiding the drop.

His phone will be ringing come January. :laugh:

Smart guy sam. He knows he gets 3-4 months a year off and come January your spot on he will come to the rescue again for an even bigger chunk

Archived