Immigration Forms, can't open

So I received my new passport from the Embassy today and will head to Pattaya Immigration tomorrow for transfer on my retirement extension and multi-entry stamp.

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download

Strangely enough I can't open the form: transfer Stamp to new passport form, with any app I tried on Win10?

This seems to be a word program, the PDF files is not a problem.

Anybody here that can help, thanks.

Well if you open the link I provided and scroll down in the download section, you can see the forms: Change passport form & change stamp to new passport form.

Well anyway, forms or no forms printed out, I will visit them tomorrow.

Edited by guzzi850m2

4 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Well if you open the link I provided and scroll down in the download section, you can see the forms: Change passport form & change stamp to new passport form.

Well anyway, forms or no forms printed out, I will visit them tomorrow.

First time I have seen or heard of this form, good luck.

Usually what is brought is a polite letter from your embassy requesting Thai immigration to transfer your info. Did your embassy provide this ? (This is in effect an ant-fraud measure so they know the new passport came from a legit source and you are not a scammer trying to milk the system)

Yes I got a letter from my Embassy saying my old passport is stamped out and the new one is a replacement.

For opening the forms in Win10 I downloaded the free program called LibreOffice (open source) and that work fine.

So I can now print out the forms and fill them in.

Looks like those forms are Word 95 or 97 on Immigration's web page, hence they can't be opened in Win10 (I think).