Poor woman with swollen stomach appeals for help to Paweena

webfact

Poor woman with swollen stomach appeals for help to Paweena

2pmm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A desperate woman with a swollen stomach has appealed for help to the Paweena Hongsakul Foundation after being unable to find the treatment she needs.

Malee Khamsinla, 50, was in fine health six years ago working as a beauty parlor employee, reported Daily News.

Now she is skeletal except for a huge distended stomach bigger than a nine month pregnancy, reported Daily News.

Her poor family have tried a variety of hospitals over the last few years receiving several varying diagnoses including cancer.

After trying herbal remedies recommended by relatives and friends things got much worse recently she was told again at a hospital that she had cancer.

However, this time doctors said that they could not operate due to potential damage to vital organs that could kill her.

Her legs have become infected and fluids are seeping out of her abdomen area.

Now desperate her interior decorator husband Praphan Seutrong, 53, decided to take her to the foundation in Rangsit Klong 7 of Pathum Thani.

Paweena - a high profile celebrity who set up the foundation to help woman and children - is taking a personal interest in the case and has recommended that Malee visit doctors at Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital.

She is due for a consultation there next week.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-25

I can't believe that several hospitals did nothing?

I guess blood check, Ultrasound and CT scan would have given clear results years ago and then probably surgery would have needed to be done.

May be she only saw the interns and did not wait for an appointment with a consultant?

Anyway I wish her full recovery.

Edited by sweatalot

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I hope she gets the help that she desperately needs,and makes

a full recovery.

regards worgeordie

I hope so as well worgeordie, but I fear that her condition may well be beyond help. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

KD