BBC Streaming

emilymat

During the last 24 hours I have had no luck in loading 'any' BBC website. All my other websites are working normally. Has anyone else had this problem, or has the stream been 'blocked' for some reason?.

Silver surfer here, so I might have pressed some wrong button. I can get all Uk TV channels, but nothing from BBC - not even the radio, or the main news web page.

Thank you.

20 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

This one?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

That works fine for me (no VPN or other tricks).

Radio 1 "The Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_one

Also fine.

ToT fiber.

Can you provide the links that you use?

I've used BBC for years here in Thailand. BBC.Com or BBC.co.uk etc etc. I listen to Radio 4 every day (The 'Today'  programme). I have a VPN for BBC.co.uk but even not using it I could get the radio through BBC.com. Curently watching SKY News but via UTube

Now confused.

Thanks.

Use TRUE Fiber........... Website works fine, as for TV =  BBC News, 1, 2 and 3 work fine.. BBC 4 off air

Last week for a few days could not get BBC 1 very often, and the website would not load correct most times.. but all fine again from Monday this week

Edited by ignis

8 hours ago, emilymat said:

During the last 24 hours I have had no luck in loading 'any' BBC website. All my other websites are working normally. Has anyone else had this problem, or has the stream been 'blocked' for some reason?.

Restart your router and your PC. If that fails, try another browser.

Nothing in particular has happened to the BBC news or radio sites so whatever your problem is will either be local to you or to do with your ISP.

On 27/5/2017 at 5:53 AM, oldcarguy said:

is there a link for BBC world service TV or BBC news TV without a VPN ?

the Filmon ones are dead as we know.....

Thanks

You can use expattelevision.com

Not free but i stream iptv from there all the time.

All the channels you want, and good quality.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I've also found BBC cuts off at around three minutes on the AIS playbox (through Phoenix), managed to get a more successful connection through UK turks playlist but now that's refusing to load completely. Worked fine for the first six months, right now trying a kodi reinstallation from scratch.