Principal Defends Search For 'Sexually Deviant' Students

snoop1130

49 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Okay, but it takes two to have sex and for a girl to be knocked up......

Very true,...but the life's consequences seem to be a bit off...girl gets life ruined and boy (whom everybody knows did it) needs not take any responsibility whatsoever. Part of a big problem in Thai society and it starts early. I asked one boy about his now disappeared GF and baby (and the other girls in class told me about the baby), he just shrugged and said he was young and it was not his problem because her family was taking care of them. 

So, yeah having sex is not what I had a problem with, it's the way the school and society just give the boys a pass with a 'boys will be boys' attitude and the girl gets shunned for the rest of her life and gets to live with Granny in a straw shack. Oh well...just venting...carry on.

26 minutes ago, tonray said:

Very true,...but the life's consequences seem to be a bit off...girl gets life ruined and boy (whom everybody knows did it) needs not take any responsibility whatsoever. Part of a big problem in Thai society and it starts early. I asked one boy about his now disappeared GF and baby (and the other girls in class told me about the baby), he just shrugged and said he was young and it was not his problem because her family was taking care of them. 

So, yeah having sex is not what I had a problem with, it's the way the school and society just give the boys a pass with a 'boys will be boys' attitude and the girl gets shunned for the rest of her life and gets to live with Granny in a straw shack. Oh well...just venting...carry on.

Having knowledge of similar circumstances, let me assure you there are consequences. The girl's family would be expecting a considerable financial settlement from his. Not the western style perhaps, but IMHO better than a forced marriage, and similar to child support, albeit lump sum. As for her life being "ruined"..........

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Okay, but it takes two to have sex and for a girl to be knocked up......

The girls can be much younger and therefore unable to make a informed decision.The girl doesn't go to school through shame and the boy does cos he's a hero. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 7:45 PM, tomacht8 said:

Better, they should use more effort to identify those teacherswhich beating the students bloody with sticks.

Yes, yes, yes!!!  And instruct the teachers to strictly police any and alll student bullying at school or away, including girls cyber bullying.

On 5/26/2017 at 10:16 PM, Bluespunk said:

“We wanted to know how many there are,” Boonlert said by telephone. “It’s for when we organize workshops and lectures … about how to take care of their health and about sex ed.”

Yeah, right...

What about health care & sex ed for the girls and classes on personal responsibility for the boys.  (silly me re boys. TIT)

Edited by The Deerhunter

On 26/5/2560 at 9:37 PM, tonray said:

How about listing the boys with rich parents who knock up the  girls in class forcing the girl to be sent to grandma's in the province and the boy stays in school to seek his next conquest with no repercussions ? (yes...I did teach high school here for 3 years)

I've taught in the LOS for nearly 20 years and this behaviour is very common, of course the pregnant girl cannot continue in school as it would be seen to be forgiving the young girl for her indisgretion! It would be impolite to punish the young "prince"! :post-4641-1156693976::wai:

48 minutes ago, TPI said:

I've taught in the LOS for nearly 20 years and this behaviour is very common, of course the pregnant girl cannot continue in school as it would be seen to be forgiving the young girl for her indisgretion! It would be impolite to punish the young "prince"! :post-4641-1156693976::wai:

Yes the Thai version of the Chinese "Young Emperor syndrome" where sons & boys generally can do no wrong, and mothers, women & all girls in general are there to exploit and provide comfort, serve and pick up after him.  Sort of a lot like the common caricature of Jewish & Italian sons.

Edited by The Deerhunter

I think the problem with this principle was his lingo; 'Sexually Deviant'.

Maybe he was just trying to get a grip on the numbers.

Perhaps his research was to see if it was worth putting in 'other gender' toilets.

We may never know.

On 5/27/2017 at 9:25 AM, Matt96 said:

Thai society is harmonious. everything works properly.

may be that's why so many sugar daddies from left-liberal paradises do whatever it takes to live here...

but while here  they  dare to teach Thais how they should live...

let me guess toilers and...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“We wanted to know how many there are,” Boonlert said by telephone. “It’s for when we organize workshops and lectures … about how to take care of their health and about sex ed.”

Yeah, right...

Please Boonlert tell us the real reason why you want to know. Has it somewhat to do with your own sexual preferences?

On 6/9/2017 at 10:26 AM, The Deerhunter said:

What about health care & sex ed for the girls and classes on personal responsibility for the boys.  (silly me re boys. TIT)

It's an all boys school...

Administrators at the all-boys Ratchasima Witthayalai School in Korat ...

On 27/05/2017 at 3:08 AM, wirat69 said:

Next news article...Isaan students observed wearing pink triangles on their shirt

Time to kangaroo down sport
https://oii.org.au/4895/oii-australia-gllo-training-nsw-police/
This is already what they're doing in Australia's NSW.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gllo+nsw&client=firefox-b-ab&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiY7-XB7bfUAhUKElAKHb9EDcEQ_AUICCgD&biw=1525&bih=736

On 27/05/2017 at 11:17 AM, Chris Lawrence said:

Yes, but possibly looking for a date for the ball.

He also forgot to ask if they were Jewish?

I'm told that they don't live here,  but I bet there are some in the mix somewhere.  It would appear odd that they would not continue down from Russia once they hit China.  Most Thais don't even know that George Soros runs their country or even who he is.

I don't agree with any such questions being legitimate from any state institution,  even when like in the UK they say it's to stop discrimination.  Maybe immigrants have to say when they're coming over the border to give us some ideas,  and maybe saying what region you reside in or did reside in's fine to study the movement to help statistics is fine.

I think that wherever there's a genuine interest in finding out things,  this information can be given freely by people who are happy to fill out some forms or do questionaires.

Thais are supposed to hate Communism,  and then they let in a Communist subversive exercise to happen,  then be published.  It's not right.

3 hours ago, Tom Cahill said:

Thais are supposed to hate Communism,  and then they let in a Communist subversive exercise to happen,  then be published.  It's not right.

Thais have been repeatedly told down the years that they hate communism by the authorities. And just to emphasize just how much they really hated communism a couple of thousand Thais were made an example of during the 'red drum' era. 

Edited by owl sees all
spelling error

• 2 months later...

I wonder what the Director defines "sexually deviant" as? :whistling:

Beating up kids and throwing things at them is not "deviant" behaviour? :post-4641-1156693976:

How about teaching the moral codes/precepts (?) of Buddha to their students?  Do schools understand them?

"Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of you teachers and elders,

but after observation and analysis, when you find anything that agrees with reason  

and is conducive to the good and benefit to one and all, then accept it and live up to it"