Visa rns to cambodia and other destinations around Thailand

can any of the  estimated  reader/ member  recommend  a good city/ country where I can apply for  a new  non immigrant O  visa.

I am holding now  a non immigrant O visa from the thai embassy in Vientienne in Laos PR.

My letter of income is expiring on 28  of May,  I will get  anew one in 2 weeks time from my Consulate in Chiang Mai, I am  a geman national  72 years old and live  for 22 years in Thailand  and I am married with  a  Thai lady , ( but we have  separated  since  December 2016a nd have 2 grown up children the daughter is  in her 3rd year studying in Bangkok on the Rangsit University,

The sun is also in Bangkok and will be soon admissed for study  at another university in Bangkok.

The 2 children  are depending on her father, me, for  financial and moral support to live  and  study.

You could get a another single entry non-o visa based upon being the parent of a Thai in Vientiane or Savannakhet. You would need your child's birth certificate plus a copy of their birth certificate and a copy of their house book registry. No financial proof would be needed.

You could get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage in Savannakhet. You would need your marriage certificate plus a copy and signed copies of your wife's house book registry and ID. No financial proof would be needed.

You could get a multiple entry non-o based upon being the parent of a Thai in Penang if you can show 400k baht in the bank or proof of 40k bath income.