As one door closes another opens - offers pouring in for sexy ex-nurse who quit Isaan hospital

rooster59

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/27/2017 at 9:23 AM, bkk6060 said:

Hmmm.  Not that good looking has a nose job, thin head, Spok ears, and contacts. Many more girls walking around the malls in KK and Korat much better then her.

Maybe she thinks her last name is Kardasian....

I can't help comment on your 'Negativity'........ Even though a few more TV'ers liked it..........

You don't even know the girl and yet pick out her ears, nose and contacts..........

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2017 at 11:18 AM, thaiguzzi said:

Not really. I don't find her attractive either.

As the thread is about "sexy" and "model" jobs, the post is relevant. IMO a lot of these "Pretties" are not, er, pretty.

What's pretty to a Thai, and pretty to a farang are generally not even close.

"The good name of nurses". LOL.

At many Thai hospitals, nurses are more interested in idle chit chat and taking selfies than actually doing some work. Few can think outside of the box and only apply what they have learned in medical school. Best advice is to avoid Thai hospitals altogether, unless it's an accident or emergency. Eat healthy food, don't smoke, don't drink too much, don't get into an accident and you should be fine.

4 hours ago, cyberskin said:

That's because most farang prefer short, dark Isan types that are considered unattractive by most Thais.

I like the look of this girl, she's not amazingly hot (perhaps 7-8/10 for me), but I'd rather go for her than most of the bargirl types most farang go for (even if they're not bargirls you know what I mean).

I like light-skinned ethnic Chinese girls, they're my type. Short dark isan girls are not my type, and I'm a farang.

1 hour ago, jimster said:

"The good name of nurses". LOL.

At many Thai hospitals, nurses are more interested in idle chit chat and taking selfies than actually doing some work. Few can think outside of the box and only apply what they have learned in medical school. Best advice is to avoid Thai hospitals altogether, unless it's an accident or emergency. Eat healthy food, don't smoke, don't drink too much, don't get into an accident and you should be fine.

I know its off-topic, but the nurses I have encountered in hospitals, male and female, have almost always been hard-working and helpful people, . Also I use Thai hospitals frequently, and am quite satisfied with the treatment.

On 8/16/2017 at 6:27 PM, elwood said:

I know its off-topic, but the nurses I have encountered in hospitals, male and female, have almost always been hard-working and helpful people, . Also I use Thai hospitals frequently, and am quite satisfied with the treatment.

Whether the nurses were nice or not doesn't change the fact that hospitals are horrible places to go to, and Thai hospitals are not particularly great. Maybe you should start taking better care of yourself, so you don't need to go to hospital so often. Where I come from, nobody goes to a hospital except for an accident, emergency or major surgery. We visit health clinics and medical centers, which are far more pleasant.

2 hours ago, jimster said:

Whether the nurses were nice or not doesn't change the fact that hospitals are horrible places to go to, and Thai hospitals are not particularly great. Maybe you should start taking better care of yourself, so you don't need to go to hospital so often. Where I come from, nobody goes to a hospital except for an accident, emergency or major surgery. We visit health clinics and medical centers, which are far more pleasant.

I wrote a reply, but it disappeared into cyberspace, so I'll have another go.

I remember saying that your response was arrogant - "taking better care of yourself" indeed. I have managed more than 70 years and still kicking, so not doing so bad. My regular hospital visits are for annual checkups, blood pressure and PSA checks and to collect medicine; this is how it works here, the procedure in your country is irrelevant.

Every country has good and bad hospitals; other expats on this forum have stated their satisfaction with government hospital treatment from time to time, some have complained, and others such as yourself make sweeping generalisations.

So, I will continue using my local hospital with its hardworking staff, and you can continue to write off-topic comments.

Sorry this is also off-topic Mods, just didn't appreciate being told to take better care of myself by someone who doesn't know me.

9 hours ago, elwood said:

I wrote a reply, but it disappeared into cyberspace, so I'll have another go.

I remember saying that your response was arrogant - "taking better care of yourself" indeed. I have managed more than 70 years and still kicking, so not doing so bad. My regular hospital visits are for annual checkups, blood pressure and PSA checks and to collect medicine; this is how it works here, the procedure in your country is irrelevant.

Every country has good and bad hospitals; other expats on this forum have stated their satisfaction with government hospital treatment from time to time, some have complained, and others such as yourself make sweeping generalisations.

So, I will continue using my local hospital with its hardworking staff, and you can continue to write off-topic comments.

Sorry this is also off-topic Mods, just didn't appreciate being told to take better care of myself by someone who doesn't know me.

What is it with you old farts on this forum getting so triggered by words? You're almost worse than the SJWs. So sorry I offended your religion of allopathic medicine, I guess I must just be a heretic. I pointed out that the medical system in Thailand is flawed (nothing to do with good and bad hospitals, they are all the same it's the system that is the problem) - you have the sniffles and have to go to a hospital full of superbugs where by the end of it, you'll be even more sick. It would be much better to take care of yourself, better nutrition, eating safe foods, exercising etc.

But I guess for those who believe in the holy church of allopathic medicine, it's much better just to pop some pills and talk down to those who think differently and give you some advice.

Peace.

Edited by jimster

7 hours ago, jimster said:

What is it with you old farts on this forum getting so triggered by words? You're almost worse than the SJWs. So sorry I offended your religion of allopathic medicine, I guess I must just be a heretic. I pointed out that the medical system in Thailand is flawed (nothing to do with good and bad hospitals, they are all the same it's the system that is the problem) - you have the sniffles and have to go to a hospital full of superbugs where by the end of it, you'll be even more sick. It would be much better to take care of yourself, better nutrition, eating safe foods, exercising etc.

But I guess for those who believe in the holy church of allopathic medicine, it's much better just to pop some pills and talk down to those who think differently and give you some advice.

Peace.

Stone me...what a load of twaddle.

let's agree that we don't agree, and let this topic get back on course.

With your aggressive attitude and opinions I think you will do well on this forum with the complainers.

Yes, peace,  have a good weekend and goodbye. I'm out of this topic.

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2017 at 11:35 AM, cyberskin said:

Age  related , ladies over thirty Thai guys do  not want to know them .

Enter the  farlang ,  age  not important , love important more . 555

Edited by elliss

On 8/18/2017 at 12:50 PM, jimster said:

In Thailand, outpatient doctors services (offices) are often located in hospitals. Same with dental departments. I go to a hospital for dental work, my outpatient doctors, ER, inpatient, some prescriptions (most I get at local pharmacies). So, yes, in other countries you go to stand alone clinics for routine doctor visits but not always the case in Thailand.