Reputable Real Estate Agent In Jomtien/pattaya

popshirt

I will be selling a condo in Jomtien View Talay #5, 10th floor, ocean side (corner), 3 unts side-by-side totaling 226 sq. mts. The title is registered with the Land Office in the 49% farang portion. Unfinished inside. I need an active agent to help me sell as I am living in Bangkok. Any suggestions or interest, please private me. Thank you.

:o

I will be selling a condo in Jomtien View Talay #5, 10th floor, ocean side (corner), 3 unts side-by-side totaling 226 sq. mts. The title is registered with the Land Office in the 49% farang portion. Unfinished inside. I need an active agent to help me sell as I am living in Bangkok. Any suggestions or interest, please private me. Thank you.

Hi Popshirt,

I may be interested but not back out until 26th Jan approx.

Can you supply any other info re price etc if timescale not urgent thanks.

Bt. :D

List below are agents that seem to be good , i have dealt with them and they all been very proffesional. I would advisa though, to put it on the market with more than one agent, and be honest with the agent, explain the situation. All of the agents listed advertise in local mags and papers. Good luck with the sale....

Martin East Coast Real Estate Secon Road (opp Shenanigans) 038 723 615-6 [email protected]

Stuart, Simon Pattaya Realty 325-9 Pattayaland2 038 412 301-2 09833 6175 [email protected]; [email protected] www.propertypattaya.com

Steve Alan Bolt Discovery Park, 382/11-14 Pattaya 2nd Road 038 416 729, 019 835823 [email protected] www.pattaya-propery.net

Garet Premier Homes 240/21 Jomtien Beach Road 038 231 931, 01792 9486 [email protected]

Fair Properties 340/11 View Tolay Condo 038 303 418, 038 303 177 038 252 260, 038 252 261 [email protected] www.fairproperties.com

I have learned that a good way to activate an agent or agents is to pay more than the standard 3% commission.

They will provide a greater effort to show your place when they know that they will receive more for it than showing another.

I have always tipped the sales ladies who have sold my and my friend's houses and I see them come back to show our houses again and again. Although the buyer makes the decision on what he will buy, the agents show him what is in his price range after he provides his general requirements.

Good luck

"Reputable Estate Agent" - Oxymoron?

In my opinion they exist and you would be foolish to tar them all with the same brush. There are good and bad as with everything. My advice to popshirt is to look for a broker who is a member of the Real Estate Broker Association of Thailand. By being a member of this group they have to abide by a set of rules and guidelines and if you have any complaint about them, you at least have somewhere to go to afterwards.

In my opinion they exist and you would be foolish to tar them all with the same brush.

I think he was just having a laugh, along the same lines as "Military Intelligence" or "Honest Politician" :o

Speaking of Real Estate agents/brokers, I thought that was one of the occupations in Thailand that was restricted to Thai Nationals only ?

In my opinion they exist and you would be foolish to tar them all with the same brush.

I think he was just having a laugh, along the same lines as "Military Intelligence" or "Honest Politician" :o

Speaking of Real Estate agents/brokers, I thought that was one of the occupations in Thailand that was restricted to Thai Nationals only ?

That is why they are consultants, advisors, directors and facilitators but not salesfolk. :D

That is why they are consultants, advisors, directors and facilitators but not salesfolk. :D

Yeah, I thought about that a bit afterwards. I guess the farangs "run" the company that sells real estate (general managers or what ever), probably do most of the selling, and then have the Thai broker put his/her name and stamp on the paperwork.

I was browsing some of those links posted earlier in the thread. Lots of condos :D for sale, but most of the houses are quite expensive. I could buy a nice place in Canada for the same price (depending on location of course).

Of course, if I were to look at places outside of Pattaya, I imagine the prices would be more reasonable too. Maybe a nice little tin shack near Ban Laem ? :o

• 2 years later...
List below are agents that seem to be good , i have dealt with them and they all been very proffesional. I would advisa though, to put it on the market with more than one agent, and be honest with the agent, explain the situation. All of the agents listed advertise in local mags and papers. Good luck with the sale....

Martin East Coast Real Estate Secon Road (opp Shenanigans) 038 723 615-6 [email protected]

Stuart, Simon Pattaya Realty 325-9 Pattayaland2 038 412 301-2 09833 6175 [email protected]; [email protected] www.propertypattaya.com

Steve Alan Bolt Discovery Park, 382/11-14 Pattaya 2nd Road 038 416 729, 019 835823 [email protected] www.pattaya-propery.net

Garet Premier Homes 240/21 Jomtien Beach Road 038 231 931, 01792 9486 [email protected]

Fair Properties 340/11 View Tolay Condo 038 303 418, 038 303 177 038 252 260, 038 252 261 [email protected] www.fairproperties.com

Thanks for adding my name. I want to correct that I (Gareth De Silva) left Premier Homes Company 2 years ago and I am running my own successful Real Estate Agency Benchmark Property Consultants in Pattaya. My mobile number is ******* and our website is Link I am happy to be of service to you at your convenience.