Severed karaoke girl latest - "tom" denies any involvement in "Nong Em's" gruesome murder

rooster59

Severed karaoke girl latest - "tom" denies any involvement in "Nong Em's" gruesome murder

tom.PNG

Image: Daily News

A "tomboy" called Bobby who was the romantic interest of Nong Em has turned herself into Khon Kaen police to deny involvement in her murder.

Nong Em - a former worker at a karaoke bar - was found in Khon Kaen woods in a water container earlier in the week. She had been cut in two.

She had married in February and gone to live with a man in Bangkok. But she came back to Khon Kaen recently and moved back in with the girl called Bobby, aged 22.

Nong Em's husband has been ruled out of involvement in the slaying.

Yesterday Bobby went to police with her parents to claim her total innocence in the affair saying that she loved Nong Em very much and was very sad after what happened to her.

She said she had known the victim for nearly three years before she married. She had come back from Bangkok and was staying with her in a rented room in downtown Khon Kaen before she disappeared on May 23rd.

After interrogation by police she told reporters that many "toms" and men were interested in Nong Em and knew her because she was good looking and worked at night in the karaoke lounge.

She said she had no idea who murdered her but she said that she believed that the victim had a previous husband who lived in Chainat.

She said it was not for her to say if he was involved and that the police must pursue their investigation into the murder.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-28

I don't know how far into the investigation the photo was taken, but no sign of any forensic coveralls, scene preservation from their big boots, or scientific examination for evidence. No evidence markers or evidence collection bags, just a couple of bins to scoop her up into. Am I surprised?

No wonder there are so many rumours about interrogation methods to extract confessions, there is no way they would ever be able to prove anything forensically.

6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Ochhh ....  that sound really gruesome,  being killed alive ...   well, not killed but cut in half I mean.  what was used I wonder .... well it can only be over money or jealousy I suspect.  

It was a big saw, the police have all ready recovered it according to the news.

She was playing away, living dangerously and a bargirl according to the British press. Watched her mother being interviewed on television and she appeared to be on something.

Sadly, because of her low status, poor family background and lifestyle, I doubt if many will have much sympathy for this woman. Just another bargirl they`ll say. But still; a terrible horrific end for a young woman no matter who she was and cannot even contemplate the fear, terror and pain she must have went through. I wouldn`t even want to see a dog killed in such a way, let alone a human as no one deserves to be put through suffering and torture like that. 

1 hour ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

these karaoke bars must be a den of lust and jealousy. i went into one a few years back and it was not a good atmosphere. friend tried to barfine a girl but she wanted a lot of money. probably a big loss of face to go with a western man infront of the thai men.

I think i'll pass on the karaoke ... sounds too dangerous for my liking :burp:   just beer on my own is fine for me.

1 hour ago, FruitPudding said:

Why do they have to show those gruesome images? Does it make better news?

How must the family feel to see their daughter's body piled up like that?

Horrifying.

What is shown here is nothing. There's a Thai FB site that showed several unpixilated photos. Whoever did this has a very sick mind but probably still claims to be a Buddhist and goes around waiing everyone.

Rule No#1

- be careful of having your mobile number on some WL's Call Logs or Address Book ..

It may come back and bite you in the bum, if she's ever found dead later in the future...

4 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

I don't know how far into the investigation the photo was taken, but no sign of any forensic coveralls, scene preservation from their big boots, or scientific examination for evidence. No evidence markers or evidence collection bags, just a couple of bins to scoop her up into. Am I surprised?

No wonder there are so many rumours about interrogation methods to extract confessions, there is no way they would ever be able to prove anything forensically.

Normal Thai  forensic investigation, the BIB  don't need all the western nonsense to sort it out. 

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

I think i'll pass on the karaoke ... sounds too dangerous for my liking :burp:   just beer on my own is fine for me.

Amen to that brother. As a friend of mine said "the future is unclear,but the fridge is always near"

I couldn't care less how many husbands she had, if she was with a Tom or not, whether she was a bar girl, karaoke dancer, or what ever her sexual preference was. Its a bloody terrible way for a young, pretty woman to leave this life. I hope thet catch the scum that gave her such an ending.

RIP Nong Em. You left this life too early.