Australia's "Ganja Queen" set to leave Bali

rooster59

Had this happened in Australia, she would never have gone to court, an admission by the AFP.   The AFP also said that it is a known fact that many interstate passengers were unwittingly transferring drugs in their baggage interstate. The drugs found in Corby's  boogie board pack was never intended to go to Bali but put in the wrong bag by baggage handlers. The fact is , there would have been no point in taking it to Bali as it could be  bought much cheaper there.

She had no idea it was in her bag until it was opened, and refused to admit that she did, even though given the chance to admit to it and despite the fact that she was facing the death penalty.  The Indo's actually offered her the choice to admit or accept the fact that they she would face the death penalty. She said No! i cannot admit to something that i have not done.

But still there are nasty minded grubs who willingly and happily wish to find her guilty. Indo's i can expect, but not such lowdown characters who call themselves Australian.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, oldsailor35 said:

Had this happened in Australia, she would never have gone to court, an admission by the AFP.   The AFP also said that it is a known fact that many interstate passengers were unwittingly transferring drugs in their baggage interstate. The drugs found in Corby's  boogie board pack was never intended to go to Bali but put in the wrong bag by baggage handlers. The fact is , there would have been no point in taking it to Bali as it could be  bought much cheaper there.

She had no idea it was in her bag until it was opened, and refused to admit that she did, even though given the chance to admit to it and despite the fact that she was facing the death penalty.  The Indo's actually offered her the choice to admit or accept the fact that they she would face the death penalty. She said No! i cannot admit to something that i have not done.

But still there are nasty minded grubs who willingly and happily wish to find her guilty. Indo's i can expect, but not such lowdown characters who call themselves Australian.

Wanna buy a bridge?

Edited by halloween