channelhopper.tv

bkkmick

It doesn't seem to offer anything on top of what can be achieved with a decent paid VPN.

I use Ivacy, running on my router it supports 3 or 4 devices streaming from the UK.

Costs <$50 for TWO years.

EDIT One handy thing is their Channels page has a convenient link to the relevant location for streaming (via your VPN).

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a sub to Ivacy on 31 May 17 downloaded the software onto Pc (Win 10 via D-Link WiFi Router and installed it iaw the ' How to setup VPN on Windows 10 Manually and thought that I had it connected. Found out next day:

1 Would not connect with message ' Cannot resolve server name'

2. Did connect but as soon as used speed plummeted each time to unusable less than 1kbs!!

3. Says it's connecting but hangs and hangs and never does.

I have tried their UK server and the Singapore and Malaysia servers but same problem.

I e-mailed their customer support and a reply came in two days suggesting things that I had already tried. I responded but no reply.

Tried the Chat customer service on their webpage but repeatedly says I'm not connected to the internet suggesting that the CHAT only works through Ivacy VPN?

Tried several times by normal e-mail and eventually got a reply to my list of specific problems which appeared not to have read the info that I gave them instead talking about going to the Ivacy App (Android?) . I responded but now get not replies from them at all. It's been a week now and I have sent several follow-up emails without response.

Clearly, the 7 day 'trial' period is inadequate because it takes so long to contact their Customer Support that if you have setup problem the trial period expires and you can't get your money back.

I think this company may have gone out of business. Can anyone confirm that and put me out of my misery?