One More Shot At The Airport...

Pepe'

When I came into arrivals area, I looked up at the suspended metal grid ceiling.

It was loaded with huge cob webs and other dirt and debri. I just kind of laughed to my self and shook my head. Heck of a first impression.

The arrivals are in front was surprisingly small.

On the up side departures seemed much cleaner and brighter. I also liked the set up of the airport shuttle bus with the link to the Transportation center stop #13.

I actuall took a bus to Monument station got the sky train to the end of the line at Suryasat (spelling) station and met my sister inlaw and drove 20 minutes to Samut Sakorn. Would have been great if not for all the areas with no escalators or working elavator and if I didn't have so much luggage. Every station had an elevator but none was working.

The stairs were a nightmare with two large suitcases and a laptop slung on my shoulder. My sister inlaw was shocked when she saw me she felt bad because usually I travel pretty light.

She said she would have just picked me up if she knew I had that much luggage. It was an experience!

Man the locals couldn't figure out what this farang was doing on the sky train all loaded up like that. I'm sure it was quite a sight. So I just had my mobile glued to my ear and I fit right in...

PS I was in construction for years. I can't help wondering how the white fabric covering the airport will hold up over time???