8 1/2 x 11 paper - Where can I buy it?

Arsdorf

My files are set up on 8 1/2x11 inch paper, but I can't find anyone in Hua Hin that sells 8 1/2x11 inch paper.  I can trim A4 paper at the bottom but I can't make it wider!  Are there any suppliers in the Hua Hin area?  Or suppliers who could order 8 1/2x11 inch paper?  Tnx!

Not only is it not normally a problem many programs offer the option to reduce size to fit so even if borders beyond normal A4 (have had insurance forms that were)  they will fully print on A4 using that option.

I have obtained letter size years ago when some US offices required to OCR read but that requirement seems to have faded.  Office supply stores here often have available and even bought from Foodland supermarkets.  When unable to find was able to use sprocket fan fold computer paper as that was often letter size.

Quite a while ago there was another thread on that (where to find in Pattaya).

But as above: do you really depend on original letter size paper?

(need to keep exact scale)

No way to fit with printing option/program?

I worked in US based companies in Germany for many years and we never felt like buying letter format. Just hit some nagging "adjust" button/option.

6 hours ago, Thanyaburi Mac said:

Office Mate might have that size.  Recently I was looking for some U.S. "Legal" size paper, did some Googling, turns out it's size F14, which Office Mate had in stock.

DELETED after rereading.

Sorry for the confusion.

Indeed US legal is F14 and available in Thailand.

Width is 8.5 inch and you could use it for letter in most printers and cut it short to 11 inch :biggrin:

http://www.papersizes.org/us-paper-sizes.htm