Slide projector

chercheur888

I am sure that some of you remember what a slide projector is and I wonder if anyone knows where I could possible borrow a projector for a couple of weeks. I am trying to check my hundreds of slides to discard at least half of them, as they must be sort of crap, and then digitalise those who are still ok.

Thanks

59 minutes ago, madmax2 said:

Best of luck, i binned my projector about 20 years ago after having my slides transferred to CD's in Aust

Thank you, yes I know I need a lot of luck but as the saying goes "even a blind chicken sometimes finds a grain"

Checked already with friends working in Hotels, but as you said discarded long time ago.

On 6/15/2017 at 0:54 PM, chercheur888 said:

Thank you, yes I know I need a lot of luck but as the saying goes "even a blind chicken sometimes finds a grain"

Checked already with friends working in Hotels, but as you said discarded long time ago.

You can buy a slide scanner for your computer. I'm kind of doubting they still make 35mm slide projectors though.

11 hours ago, Jimi007 said:

You can buy a slide scanner for your computer. I'm kind of doubting they still make 35mm slide projectors though.

Thank you, I agree with you that a slide projector is not made any more. Was hoping that someone might have 1 in storage that I could borrow.

Thank you