IVACY VPN - No contact

PETERTHEEATER

Well peter that same company were marketing on this site to drum up business less than 4 months ago so if you are there customer I'd make some security updates without using there services PRONTO. Type in IVACY in search function for history.

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

I'd make some security updates without using there services PRONTO

Why?

Ivacy is still making posts on their FaceBook page.

No idea how many people used as support.  Even ThaiVisa people take long naps right about now.

22 minutes ago, RichCor said:

Why?

Ivacy is still making posts on their FaceBook page.

No idea how many people used as support.  Even ThaiVisa people take long naps right about now.

Bottom Line

Ivacy is top of the pile of dogshiiit VPN and if you sign up with those cowboys you deserve no privacy.

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Bottom Line

Ivacy is top of the pile of dogshiiit VPN and if you sign up with those cowboys you deserve no privacy.

Would you say the same about PureVPN?

What actually makes you diss them? Ivacy certainly works, has servers all over the world and is cheap.

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

Would you say the same about PureVPN?

What actually makes you diss them? Ivacy certainly works, has servers all over the world and is cheap.

Very bad connect with Ivacy and above all else. You need to connect.

May have changed but this confirms my

User experience.

https://www.bestvpn.com/ivacy-review/

I use HMA Pro. 

• 3 months later...

Hello there IVACY VPN is still in there business.I see they still posting on their facebook page of every offer.You may got wrong contact support that’s why you didn’t get any response.IVACY VPN may change there contact support address.You may search on Google for get present contact support Email.

I am using Express VPN and still got best service and there service is really good. All server are okay always and i got unlimited bandwidth too. If you ever want to change your VPN provider You may try this. Here is some review of best VPN’s