O multi visa last day

Hi, I have an urgence question about my one year O multi visa; I just notice that the visa written "visa issue date 20 June 2016" and "enter before 19 June 2017" Is that mean my last day to use visa to get my 3 months last stamp entry is the 18 June ? Or the 19 June?   

I will appreciate very much for the answer, thank you.

Thank you both of you very much for very quick respond.  I logically thought that for 1 year visa,  it should be 1 year from June 20,2016 to June 19, 017.  But after looking at the fine print what was visa written, it said " enter before 19 June 2017! That was shocking me!  Since I've planed all the flight, hotel and what to do on the 19!   You know how they have their way of rephrasing thing and we caught in the middle.

thank you very much.

13 hours ago, playboy said:

Thank you both of you very much for very quick respond.  I logically thought that for 1 year visa,  it should be 1 year from June 20,2016 to June 19, 017.  But after looking at the fine print what was visa written, it said " enter before 19 June 2017! That was shocking me!  Since I've planed all the flight, hotel and what to do on the 19!   You know how they have their way of rephrasing thing and we caught in the middle.

thank you very much.

I always do mine on the last day shown on visa never a problem. Same for immigration if i extend by 60 days.

Edited by jeab1980
  • Like 1