New Patong Police Chief welcomed by entertainment operators

rooster59

New Patong Police Chief welcomed by entertainment operators 

The Phuket News

1497673188_1.jpg

PHUKET: Newly appointed Patong Police Chief Colonel Tassanai Orarigadech has been welcomed to his new role by business owners from the Patong Entertainment Association.

Col Tassanai was presented with flowers by the group outside the entrance to the Patong Police Station.

“I lived in Patong for ten years so I can truly say that I am a Patong resident. This is like coming back to my home,” he said.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/new-patong-police-chief-welcomed-by-entertainment-operators-62624.php#FfZF4AChYpcO3gRA.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-06-17

His fir

His first words on addressing the pubic were ' I am Receeeeeeeeeeeh' in his best Nigerian accent!

Good to see the vested interests circled around him.

I give it two months before we see another application for 4am opening hours by Prab and his mates 'in the best interests of Patong' of course..

I gi

Edited by Psimbo

2 hours ago, natway09 said:

Now Sir ,,, Welcome,,, we can make you a rich man

now here is how we go about it to first get your 5 mil back you paid for the "appointment"

You're a little low on your number.  This post commands a premium well over 5 mil from what some friends of mine in the know that go out boozing with the higher up cops say.