Need Thai to English translation

cyberfarang

A friend has asked me if I can help translate some Thai into English  and what it actually means. Here is the sentence:

ไปส่งยาย ร.พ
ใส่ชุดป้ากอได้แล้วบอกลุงมาร์คด้วยคร่า

Tried the online translators, none make sense. Asked my Thai GF but her explanation also doesn`t make sense. If anyone can crack this, I will explain the reason why my friend and I would like to know what this means.

6 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

hope it is not a new tatoo!!!:cheesy:...and hope you get the meaning fast...

OK, I`ll let you into a secret. My friend thinks his girlfriend is cheating on him (NO IT`S NOT ME, HONEST) I think my Thai girlfriend is reluctant to tell me exactly what this means because she doesn`t want to get involved and the Online translators don`t make sense. So I`ve come to the obvious place, on TV to ask the experts. Here`s what the online translator says:

To send my grandmother
Put auntie dress up and tell your uncle Mark.

All rather suspicious. We think it means; tell sugar daddy Mark your grandmother needs something. But I`m hoping we are well off the track and wrong. So any assistance to help put my friend out of his misery who is having many sleepless nights over this would be greatly appreciated. :laugh:

4 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

ouch!...hope it's a misunderstanding...good luck!

My friend is 68 years old and his Thai girlfriend, been together for just over a year, is 32 years old. He recently bought her a house for 3 million baht. I believe she probably has several old Farlangs on the go, but my problem has been trying to convince him of that and why I would like to know the meaning of that Thai comment?

Just now, cyberfarang said:

My friend is 68 years old and his Thai girlfriend, been together for just over a year, is 32 years old. He recently bought her a house for 3 million baht. I believe she probably has several old Farlangs on the go, but my problem has been trying to convince him of that and why I would like to know the meaning of that Thai comment?

re-ouch....not due to the age difference, but on having put the house in her name...ouch!!

hire a private eye...best way to be sure perhaps?...or maybe give her a tapped cellphone!!!

that's what I did once here in Europe with a lady I strongly suspected was cheating,...the hired detective's work just confirmed....that I was fully wrong!!! (with a bit of magic phone tapping, I admit:cheesy:)

"Went to take Grandmother to the hospital, was able to wear Aunt's clothes (possibly, "she was able to wear the clothes that Aunt gave her), tell Uncle Mark."  

Probably just an innocent, mundane message taken out of context.

One would need a LOT more background information on the message in order to decode it more than that.  For instance, who knows who those kinship terms refer to?  When my girlfriend's daughter had a child, the pronouns used to refer to everyone in the family were redefined from the grandchild's perspective...my girlfriend is now "grandma," her son (who's older than the daughter who gave birth) is "older uncle," etc...one would have to know the family referred to in the message and their relationships to even begin to figure out who is being discussed here.  

If you're going to live in a Thai family in Thailand, you really should learn the language.

Edited by Chou Anou