These Are the World’s Most Dangerous Roads

churchill

'Road users in low- and middle-income countries are more than twice as likely to die in a traffic accident than their counterparts in developed nations, according to World Health Organization data for 2013. Thailand has the world’s worst drivers, with a road-traffic death rate of 36.2 per 100,000 population.' ... continued 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-19/add-traffic-to-the-risks-of-being-in-emerging-markets-chart?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Thai roads are simply what they are, you need to deal wirh them if driving yourself or just hope for the best if a passenger. Awareness and constant focus is helpful, but the reality is that it isn't changing in the near future.

The statistics are biased by the number of deaths arising from motorbikes and scooters. I'd rather drive in a car here than on a Melbourne freeway.

As usual, there are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Just now, bazza73 said:

The statistics are biased by the number of deaths arising from motorbikes and scooters. I'd rather drive in a car here than on a Melbourne freeway.

As usual, there are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Wait for it it. You will be dammed and cast out for airing your views. I agree by the way Melbourne freeway is damgerous.

52 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

But, this report is based on data from 2013.in the meanwhile safety on thai roads have massively improved.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello time for you to wake up.

Safety on Thai roads have massively improved????????

What bloody planet are you living on?????

22 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Hello time for you to wake up.

Safety on Thai roads have massively improved????????

What bloody planet are you living on?????

In 4 Years we will get a new report with data based on 2017. Wait and see!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

As i already said !! What bloody planet are you living on!!

It must be true, the General said so. But yeah, crap report, 4 years out of date.

But. Just got back from neighbour's son funeral. 28 years old, scooter accident4 days ago.

Straight after party we all at for his mate becoming a monk.

Very, very sad for those left behind.

Edited by grollies