Dryer = Dry Cleaning, Right?

jasonc

Less than a year ago I treated myself to two smart looking name brand suits with fitted shirts and ties. This month we moved into a new condo equipped with full size washed and dryer.

I recently returned for a European business trip. After I arrived at the condo I immediately got down to business with the GF while her sister/maid got down to business with my unpacked bags (in another room, mind you). The next day I was asked, "How should I iron your suits". I panicked and said, "You should not iron my suits they need to be dry cleaned". She responded, "I know, that's why I put them in the dryer after I washed them".

The kicker... my new leather belt was washed still in the pant loops. Glad I took my phone out first! :o

forward advancement = occasional set backs

destruction = humor

Beverly Hillbillies = Bangkok Farmers

I understand it's my fault for assuming a farm girl would know about delicate fabrics. A warning to you all to educate your house help.

Those of you who respond with comments that I deserve it for buying Brand names can P#SS off and go hug a tree on Khao San.

Less than a year ago I treated myself to two smart looking name brand suits with fitted shirts and ties. This month we moved into a new condo equipped with full size washed and dryer.

I recently returned for a European business trip. After I arrived at the condo I immediately got down to business with the GF while her sister/maid got down to business with my unpacked bags (in another room, mind you). The next day I was asked, "How should I iron your suits". I panicked and said, "You should not iron my suits they need to be dry cleaned". She responded, "I know, that's why I put them in the dryer after I washed them".

The kicker... my new leather belt was washed still in the pant loops. Glad I took my phone out first! :D

forward advancement = occasional set backs

destruction = humor

Beverly Hillbillies = Bangkok Farmers

I understand it's my fault for assuming a farm girl would know about delicate fabrics. A warning to you all to educate your house help.

Those of you who respond with comments that I deserve it for buying Brand names can P#SS off and go hug a tree on Khao San.

Some folks would be moaning that nothing gets cleaned :o

I would kiss the girl friend for her concern for the maintenance of your personal belongings and then sternly instruct the sister/housekeeper regarding the necessary procedure...what's a couple ob suits and a belt here or there?

It sounds that you are truly loved...savor the unique pleasure...