Arrested! Mother who forced underage daughter into sex trade nabbed in Chonburi

webfact

A Thai mans said to me once, "wish I had a beautiful daughter, I would send her overseas to make money". 

I knew his intent. Strange. 

This is not the last story one will hear from this neck of the woods. 

Unfortunately most Thai girls would not bring their parents in as a scapegoat.

It's good to see these sex cases getting the much needed attention they deserve. 10 years ago they were never even reported. Culture, customs and practices some even involving police been coming to light now.

When caught they all seem to have the bad practice of pleading 'innocence'. So when convicted they should be shown no mercy and be given the maximum sentence.

Swift and stiff sentences are the only deterrents.   

12 hours ago, midas said:

" teamed up with 191 cops and tourist police ":shock1:

Have they ever applied that many resources to searching for internationally wanted murderers and gangsters?

Not if they are from wealthy powerful families. 

15 hours ago, Andre Leonard said:

It's good to see these sex cases getting the much needed attention they deserve. 10 years ago they were never even reported. Culture, customs and practices some even involving police been coming to light now.

When caught they all seem to have the bad practice of pleading 'innocence'. So when convicted they should be shown no mercy and be given the maximum sentence.

Swift and stiff sentences are the only deterrents.   

Indeed.If they believe they are innocent they clearly have no perception of right and wrong and would be prepared to do it all again. 

On 6/27/2017 at 2:39 AM, joebrown said:

The mother allegedly kept account books for the prostitution ring. I wonder whether those books and all the pages therein can be accounted for since her detention? 

Possibly the true motivation behind the arrest?

A post in which the quoted content had been altered has been removed:

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.