Teak Doors

SidJames

This reply is based on information from a couple of years ago - so I can't guarantee it's still valid.

I visited a place that manufactures hardwood doors and windows. It's on Sukhumvit road (east side) between Pattaya Nua lights and the junction with the motorway link - nearer to the motorway link.

At the front they display ready made doors and at the rear is the factory. I guess they can make doors to your specifications.

doors.jpg.750fd2e049b7efa9e92fad249ca0c3a4.jpg

4 hours ago, SidJames said:

I'll have a gander up that way Chickenlegs, thank you.

Whilst you are in the area there is a wood supply shop on Nua about 50 metres from the Suk lights on the left as you go towards Pattaya. next to that or part of it is more of a retail shop and they came out to measure up and supplied and fixed a door for me some years ago. We needed a frame as well. Worth comparing the prices if they still operate.  

5 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

It's on Sukhumvit road (east side) between Pattaya Nua lights and the junction with the motorway link - nearer to the motorway link.

It's basically the last plot before Sukhumvit branches out to the highway entry (coming from the north). Impossible to miss.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9462874,100.9050689,3a,75y,166.25h,86.28t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6XMwRRAaWpWadiiIiVcXSw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Last week this shop tried to charge me 30.000 ++ baht for a mai deng garden door with some carvings. Initially we spoke about 20.000 all inkl.
We now bought on Sukhumvit direction Sathahip, 200 m behind Homepro.
They also have teak doors.