Death Island

Years ago you saw a few youngsters were Druggies , so you drifted aside, go back now and I drift every 25 yards. Not saying this Victim is one, but I'm sure Drugs is more a part of Island Crime than Mainland.we old Crumbly Folkcan tell without any Urine tests if a youngsters a user 90 %, why can't Imegration these Days.How many times You been to the Islands and not thought "Jeez, how that Ferang get in.".!!.?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

42 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Surely this is Thailand News and should be posted there.

Maybe it would get a better response there and more members would be aware of this case.

Or keep it here and it will quickly fade away.

absolutely, even more so as The Nation the owner of this site posted about it again today on it's main site/newspaper

Edited by orchis
punctuation

Another death island conspiracy theory where the only source is: comments allegedly made by the victims close family.

It's almost spooky how the khao tao mafia always seem to target young risk takers with mental health problems.

Edited by onthesoi

9 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

Another death island conspiracy theory where the only source is: comments allegedly made by the victims close family.

It's almost spooky how the khao tao mafia always seem to target young risk takers with mental health problems.

I have not seen anything that suggests this young woman was a risk-taker or had mental health problems.

Where did you get that information?

11 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I have not seen anything that suggests this young woman was a risk-taker or had mental health problems.

Where did you get that information?

I read the article:

According to her mother Elise Dallemagne had been travelling for two and a half years, in India, Australia and New Zealand regularly returning to Thailand. She was said to have spent more than a year on Koh Phangan during her travels and was there part of a Yoga/Tantra-Community. She was also an active member of SACRED, an Indian sect run by the notorious Sathya Sai Baba cult movement.

Not to mention her erratic behaviour while on the Island.

10 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

I read the article:

According to her mother Elise Dallemagne had been travelling for two and a half years, in India, Australia and New Zealand regularly returning to Thailand. She was said to have spent more than a year on Koh Phangan during her travels and was there part of a Yoga/Tantra-Community. She was also an active member of SACRED, an Indian sect run by the notorious Sathya Sai Baba cult movement.

I read the same thing but formed a different opinion than yours.

26 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

I read the article:

So where does it mention risk taking or mental health issues ????

Just now, chickenslegs said:

I read the same thing but formed a different opinion than yours.

It's less an opinion and more a statistical fact. 

The vast majority of young women would never be brave enough to spend 3 years travelling around Asia alone not to mention joining and living in a dangerous criminal cult. 

Also, the massive risk she took visiting "death island" alone, ...according to the conspiraloons that is almost certain death.

So she is in fact a risk taker by definition.

-----

How many falang take their own life rather than come home?

After 3 crazy years on the road, it's hardly surprisingly as she was in for hard come down, the fact she booked a ticket to Bangkok is neither hear nor there given the amount of falang that top themselves at Bangkok airport a few hours before their flight home.

16 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

It's less an opinion and more a statistical fact. 

The vast majority of young women would never be brave enough to spend 3 years travelling around Asia alone not to mention joining and living in a dangerous criminal cult. 

Also, the massive risk she took visiting "death island" alone, ...according to the conspiraloons that is almost certain death.

So she is in fact a risk taker by definition.

-----

How many falang take their own life rather than come home?

After 3 crazy years on the road, it's hardly surprisingly as she was in for hard come down, the fact she booked a ticket to Bangkok is neither hear nor there given the amount of falang that top themselves at Bangkok airport a few hours before their flight home.

You may have a point and you may have some business interests in Ko Tao - do you ?

30 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

You may have a point and you may have some business interests in Ko Tao - do you ?

Following the logic all those chanting "death island" must have business interests on the neighbouring islands - do they?

Read the rest of my posts on other subjects and make your own mind up if I handle the topic any differently to this one.

44 minutes ago, Mitker said:

and here is the brave way authorities deal with the matter:

DM.jpg

Mitker, the site of the Daily Mail has been blocked for a long time ! I think it was a "lèse-majesté" issue... You can find information about this new Koh Tao case on many other online press sites.