Looking for a Border Collie Pup

Thanks...I noticed their Facebook page a few days ago but they hadn't any pups for sale for a while. Plus they were way up in northern Thailand like you mentioned. Thanks again.

Yeap....have had two...one right after another over yhe last 21 years...have a single family house. Yeap...border collies are not for everyone but definitely for the wife and me.

My first border collie never had a problem with ticks/feas, but we lived in Hawaii at the time.  When he passed we were blessed to be able to get another pup the next day in Hawaii which is the second border collie I mentioned....so lucky...we brought him with us to Thailand in our move from Hawaii years ago.   He just passed away after a little over 13 years of age.  

Anyway, our second border collie developed a skin allergy around 4 years ago....we saw at least 3 Vets about the problem over a 2 year period...the allergy would range from just causing him to scratch a lot to using his front teeth to shave/nibble his hair off down to the skin.  Two private clinic vets and one at a University Animal Clinic here in Bangkok.   They all recommended this and that...some shots...some meds...various flea/tick treatments...washing X-times per month...but nothing really helped, UNTIL, the university vet recommend using Advocate Flea treatment which is like one of those treatments such as the well known Frontline that comes in a small plastic you apply once a month to the back of the neck.  

It was like magic after starting to use Advocate...within a week he had greatly reduce his scratching...after two weeks zero scratching and his fur grew back, skin came back to normal....beautiful coat of fur.   Never saw a flat or tick again on him.   Also started using it on our other dogs...bye-bye to fleas and ticks.  And the kicker is Advocate is not suppose to kill ticks but it should keep them away from my dogs.  Advocate also kills a lot of parasites that the other flea/tick treatments don't.   To me, Advocate by Bayer is magic.

https://www.advocate-spot-on.com/en/compare/dog.php

Edited by Pib