This Woman Eats Food, And Millions Tune In To Watch Her Do It

webfact

This Woman Eats Food, And Millions Tune In To Watch Her Do It

By Sasiwan Mokkhasen, Staff Reporter

Soobin2-696x522.jpg  

A live broadcast of Yang Soo-bin’s eating via Facebook on Wednesday at a restaurant in Bangkok Chinatown.

BANGKOK — Most people probably wouldn’t sit in front of their computers to watch someone eat for several minutes. But millions seem to be willing to see one Korean woman enjoy her meals again and again – so much so, that one of her videos has amassed more than 18 million views.

Yang Soo-bin said she doesn’t know why so many people like to watch her feasting on food, let alone why a country located thousands of miles away such as Thailand has garnered her strongest fan base.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2017/06/30/woman-eats-millions-tune-watch/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-06-30

There is a thai lady living in Norway that puts up videos of herself eating and talking.  My bride is constantly viewing, especially when she is eating her self.   I asks why and all she says is thai people no like eat alone.  Ok ,babe.......

14 hours ago, 86Tiger said:

There is a thai lady living in Norway that puts up videos of herself eating and talking.  My bride is constantly viewing, especially when she is eating her self.   I asks why and all she says is thai people no like eat alone.  Ok ,babe.......

TW watches that all the time, I don't get it, neither the eating nor the watching.