beckham in bangkok

pumpjack

Not sure who rightly cares....

Just another run of the mill media hyped "celebrity" .... If they all went down in a plane crash the world wouldn't notice....Not for very long....

Edited by pgrahmm

what is he doing here in bkk , on holiday ?    was wifey around ? 

No, the wifey isn't around. The word around town is that Beckham is spending his time visiting Soi Cowboy, Nana, Patpong and the numerous soapies.

10 hours ago, thequietman said:

not sure if she will get the price of a new car but certainly more than she was asking before he came along.

He's a nice guy.

Nice guy? He is a total dick head.

Just one of many of his famous rants and then there is the charity issues 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/david-beckhams-leaked-emails-show-his-fury-over-092852187.html

https://theblacksea.eu/index.php?idT=88&idC=88&idRec=1297&recType=story

13 minutes ago, dbrenn said:

Another boring and completely overrated celeb. He kicked a ball around a piece of dirt. So what?

I'm no round ball fan & not a Beckham fan, BUT, if YOU could kick a ball around a piece of dirt as well as Beckham, I'd suggest you wouldn't be wasting your time making pointless remarks on a public forum. That's what !!!

1 hour ago, malt25 said:

I'm no round ball fan & not a Beckham fan, BUT, if YOU could kick a ball around a piece of dirt as well as Beckham, I'd suggest you wouldn't be wasting your time making pointless remarks on a public forum. That's what !!!

Sure there's money to be made in kicking a bladder of air around a patch of dirt, such is the power of marketing to make fortunes out of a completely pointless activity.

Wow, what an attitude. This "pointless activity" generates an uncalculibable amount of revenue world wide. Provides employment for millions. Gives youth in many undeveloped countries a reason to strive & hope, as well of keep them off the street. Can teach players a team attitude, confidence, discipline.

Do you also consider : Formula 1, Athletics, Ballet, Opera, +, +, +  pointless activities ?

Are you involved in any, entertainment activities, hobies, sport recreation ? If we get down to the nitty gritty, all could be classed as "pointless activities" in the overall scheme of things.

• 2 months later...

On 7/2/2017 at 5:46 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

There's a temple in Bangkok ( Wat Pariwas ) that has a statue of him on one of the shrines, apparently carved for the 1998 World Cup celebrations.

IMG_3134.JPG

And I still have as much interest in his daily life as he does in mine [emoji51]

He appears to be receiving some form of transgender surgery in this depiction.

Edited by Senechal

He probably came for some appropriate R and R.

This is one of the funny type celebrity posts/stories.

His wife I think is so unattractive anorexia it appears?

I am an old guy with much less his cash but a GF 30 years younger who puts his wife to shame.

I am absolutely no "jealousy" of this guy.... 

Good luck Beckham... HA