Single parent non (0) renewal

Hi all.i would just like to know has anyone had a khorror 11 document from a court or an official office?Its the new law apparently to declare that you are the sole guardian of your child.I have just been informed that i must obtain this if i want to renew a 1 yr o visa with this guy..Any advice much appreciated,, thankyou.

Nothing new but if you want an extension of stay  based on a child you are not the legal father of  you must have the court/amphor document. 

A visa can be obtained outside Thailand if your name appears on the birth certificate. 

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Binden said:

thankyou,i am the legal father.Her mum is also willing to come to the  office with me.

Are you the legal father of your child by way of legitimization of your parenthood or by marriage to their mother?

18 minutes ago, Binden said:

Do you know if they want to see proof of funds as to how im taking care of my 10 yr old daughter?thankyou

To apply for an extension of stay at immigration you will need 400k baht in a Thai bank in your name only for 2 months or proof of 40k baht income.

im the biological father.The guys who gets me the o visa,puts the 400k in the bank and does everything but he says the laws changed and its much better for me to obtain  a khoror 11,,,whatever that is.thankyou

15 minutes ago, Binden said:

im the biological father.The guys who gets me the o visa,puts the 400k in the bank and does everything but he says the laws changed and its much better for me to obtain  a khoror 11,,,whatever that is.thankyou

Very odd.

-How many years have you been getting the renewal and from what immigration office where?

-Why wouldn't you just put the 400k in the bank yourself?

-What document did you use before? Amphur? did you ever have more than a birth certificate?

Very odd but very true.i'v been getting the o visa for years at chang wattana,without a hitch.I Needed amphur ,bcertifs plus the funds ,which i dont  have,hence the middleman at chang wattana,sorting things out for me.thankyou.

2 minutes ago, Binden said:

Very odd but very true.i'v been getting the o visa for years at chang wattana,without a hitch.I Needed amphur ,bcertifs plus the funds ,which i dont  have,hence the middleman at chang wattana,sorting things out for me.thankyou.

Needed? So did you have more than a birth certificate before? I have stamped documents from the amphur stating they are in fact my kids. Is this the Kor ror 11 you are referring to?

No i already have my name on the blue book .I think this is AMPHUR,i'm on the birth certificate also,but now this guy says it has changed and i need korhor11.He knows ,as his father is a high up guy who works there and his son is the middle man(boy)))))

49 minutes ago, Binden said:

No i already have my name on the blue book .I think this is AMPHUR,i'm on the birth certificate also,but now this guy says it has changed and i need korhor11.He knows ,as his father is a high up guy who works there and his son is the middle man(boy)))))

You will not get Kor Ror 11 until you legitimize your parenthood.

See this topic.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You will not get Kor Ror 11 until you legitimize your parenthood.

See this topic.

What exactly is Kor Ror 11? years and years ago my kids both had an interview at the Amphur and pointed me as the daddy. Then they and me were given a document to sign and a red circular stamp was put on it. Is this that?

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

What exactly is Kor Ror 11? years and years ago my kids both had an interview at the Amphur and pointed me as the daddy. Then they and me were given a document to sign and a red circular stamp was put on it. Is this that?

Yes unless they have changed the numbering system since then. There should be an 11 after the Thai letters near the upper right hand corner of the form.