TV

JohnOFphon

I have been relying on True Vision for my English Tv for a while and I am tired of the limited amount of programs.

I am not up to date on ways to get better English TV, movies and the such. I have read a few comments on streaming web sites, YouTube.etc, and it leaves me even more confused.

So...I have an idea...

Someone who understands what equipment is  needed, what software is needed and how to go about hooking all of it up.  Start a business of selling information.

If....there is a person to talk to, a person that can tell me what to buy, what software to install and what website to go to... I would be willing to pay.

But, they have to give good advice and guarantee I will get something better, and cheaper than crappy TrueVision.

Sorry, I am not good at writing, but I think most will understand.

I think that's what the forums of ThaiVisa are all about, except it's free.

Many might suggest what you need is an Internet set top box running KODI media software. Suggest you start reading here to familiarize your self, then open a new thread and ask questions:

Kodi® for Dummies
Started by Jai Dee, May 19

...there are seems to be a members who have suggested members PM them and they'll sell them a box and make sure you know how to use it. I'm sure they'll come along and let you know if you ask.

I just did this last week. I also was a True customer. I ordered a Roku Premier+ set top box from Amazon. It was delivered to me in seven days. Followed the very simple instructions to connect it and log on. Did a search from my computer to USTvNow, and signed up for their free trial. Followed their instructions on how to set it up on my Roku, again very simple. I also signed up for the Netflix Thailand free trial. Roku already has them on the on their playlist, so didn't have to set it up manually. Both services I signed up for have various packages available. If I choose the top level for each, the combined price will be almost identical to what I was paying for True's gold package.  

I stream content from the US through my laptop directly from the providers to my tv.  A lot of content from is regionally restricted to view only inside the country of origin.  If your IP address is outside the geographical viewing area, the content will be blocked. I use a proxy service that allows me to view blocked contact. It works globally. I now watch Netflix from the US servers that give me access to more content than the Netflix Thailand servers. I am sure if you streamed Netflix from the UK it would have more British content. Besides Netflix, I watch NBC, ABC, FOX, Amazon Prime, listen to IHEART RADIO and many others. This service offers a 30-day no credit card required a free trial. I used the free trial and it worked as advertised.  I have been a subscriber now for 2 months and am completely satisfied. My 2-year subscription costs less than $1.04 a month. Here is the website. Use the free trial and see for yourself. Any questions pm me. 

*Direct link edited out*
Edited by Scott
Direct link edited out