2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF

wowjudo

Hi guys

does anyone know when the new RSV4 RF will be sold in thailand ?

tried to google for information but can't seem to find anything, such a shame that aprilias are so rare in thailand

any info would be appreciated

Aprilia Thailand on Facebook are showing the RSV4 RR for 980,000 Baht and the RF for 1,149,000. They have some kind of promotion until 31 July but I think that's just a finance deal.

23 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Aprilia Thailand on Facebook are showing the RSV4 RR for 980,000 Baht and the RF for 1,149,000. They have some kind of promotion until 31 July but I think that's just a finance deal.

yep but that's the older version. The updated one has much more to offer and is worth the wait imo

pretty good price overall still... considering the 2017 Panigale R costs 2.2M baht!!!!

• 6 months later...

I am selling mine 2011 RSV4 FACTORY APRC.  UK spec.

18,000km on bike.

0,000 km on Engine. Must be broken in for first 1000km not over 9,000 RPM.

I Bought in new in 2012 rode it 1.5 yrs. Then broke a valve.. which chipped cylinder, and engine casing and head... so needed a new engine...found brand new 2015engine (190bhp.. NOT late 2015 200+bhp. Engine) shipped it here and installed it..

Have invoice.

Selling 650,000baht. O.B.O.

Contact me if you like.... i have not yet posted it on baht sold or facebook etc..

Just picked it uptoday... so today 25km on NEW ENGINE.

I agree the new bike is better.... but trust me you dont need any more power 185+  is ALOT.

The factory with ohlins .. forged wheels handles beautifully, engine is AMAZING.. and sound .. best sound out there. (I Didn't hear the new v4 Duc. Yet.?)

Thanks