Netherlands tourist reports North Pattaya attack by "bar owner called Guide"

webfact

Netherlands tourist reports North Pattaya attack by "bar owner called Guide"

3pm.jpg

Picture: TNews

PATTAYA: -- A 37 year old tourist from Holland went to the Pattaya tourist police yesterday after he said he was attacked by a bar owner he knew only as "Guide".

Named by Tnews as Mr Van Hooff the tourist had a wound in his central forehead and some bruising to the back of his head. He needed many stitches.

He said the incident happened at Som Song Bar in North Pattaya.

Piyapong Ensarn of the Pattaya tourist police took the victim to lodge a complaint with the Pattaya police and promised to go to the bar to find the man responsible.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-04

Grea

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Netherlands tourist

Great headline. The reporter still has to learn how to write in English. Even Google translate doesn't make such mistakes. It's: Dutch tourist !!!

Edited by FredNL

Where is the rest of the story, or is the latest in reporting, feed them what you get before the story is finished.

I hope they find the dog, I mean guide, I mean bar owner and charge him for biting, I mean hitting this tourist.

I give up !

14 hours ago, FredNL said:

Grea

Great headline. The reporter still has to learn how to write in English. Even Google translate doesn't make such mistakes. It's: Dutch tourist !!!

There are countries (Japan for instance) and people who translate Dutch to Deutsch which means German.

So Netherlands is right or Holland.

On 7/4/2017 at 5:10 PM, FredNL said:

Grea

or "Tourist from the Netherlands", but your solution is way more efficient. :passifier:

On 04/07/2017 at 8:10 PM, FredNL said:

Grea

Same same. Who really cares anyway? I've never really heard any Thai person refer to someone as Dutch but always heard something like "he is Neatherlands". Wrong, but what are you gonna do...

13 hours ago, Paul944 said:

I guess he was lucky. From my limited experience with Pataya bar owners in soi 6 I remember they like to carry a .38 in the pants pocket.

Thais are known for their small size. I carry a 7 inch.