Extending Non O based on marriage

I always like to ask, in the hope I have all the correct documents.

Are there any recent changes regarding this?

I changed my extension from retirement to marriage, and last year for my first marriage application, I used Ubon Joe's list here:

Can anyone confirm if Udon immigration tend to ask for an updated K.R.2 wedding register entry, or has the original one been acceptable in the past?

Does it tend to be only the first year a home visit is required by Udon, or does it happen perhaps annually or sporadically?

Not sure if Udon wants the updated Kor Ror 2 or not. My suggestion is to have your wife get one if not sure.

I always have my wife get one one every year just in case they did want it here. Have never bothered to ask if it was needed or not since they started asking for one a few years ago.

I don't recall any reports of of Udon doing a home visit after the first extension.

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure if Udon wants the updated Kor Ror 2 or not. My suggestion is to have your wife get one if not sure.

I always have my wife get one one every year just in case they did want it here. Have never bothered to ask if it was needed or not since they started asking for one a few years ago.

I don't recall any reports of of Udon doing a home visit after the first extension.

Thanks for the reply UJ