Where sells booze this Sunday?

stevymac

27 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Stock up on the booze a few days ago, put it in your fridge then on Sunday you can sit at home in front of the tele and enjoy a cold one while watching the fight

did u mean the fight between Manny & Jeff Horn in Auss. ?  did u see it and if so do u think Jeff Horn was the better ?

We too are looking for somewhere to watch the UFC on Sunday. Best UFC event in a while and it has to be on a dry day? <deleted>. Anyone heard of a place selling 9am that day?

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

did u mean the fight between Manny & Jeff Horn in Auss. ?  did u see it and if so do u think Jeff Horn was the better ?

How does that even make sense? He said the UFC, and he is inquiring about where to watch the fight this weekend. Why would he be asking where to watch a fight that has already fought? My lord.

I know David Sod's law! Apparently the bars I normally watch it their dry and seems there pretty strict everywhere on this particular Buddhist holiday. So looks like it's a stay home job. Stock up on booze now!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

16 hours ago, stevymac said:

I know David Sod's law! Apparently the bars I normally watch it their dry and seems there pretty strict everywhere on this particular Buddhist holiday. So looks like it's a stay home job. Stock up on booze now!

Landmark is showing the fight and they served last year, so worth a punt. 

An unnecessary troll/flame and all the replies have been removed, please note the following forum rules that you agreed to when you signed up:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

1 hour ago, passiflora said:

Are you addicted to this point that you do not know how to abstain during 24 hours?

You make a fair point, but actually it's 48 hours, the whole of the weekend and I for one would like to sit down on Saturday as well, to watch the 3rd Lions test with a couple of cold ones.  Preferably in the company of numerous other like minded persons.  It's so much more fun and sociable to watch with a crowd of genuine supporters, supping on a beer or two.  Call me an alcoholic if you will. 555

On 7/5/2017 at 6:42 AM, lujanit said:

I believe that hotels are exempt from the ban.  Just ring one of them and ask. I know the Landmark served alcohol on one of the Buddha days last year.

Theoretically, I believe, you are supposed to be a registered guest. 

On 7/5/2017 at 3:38 PM, david2017 said:

Why would he be asking where to watch a fight that has already fought?

Some TV posters experience nontraditional time and space paradigms from within their special bubbles.

Edited by Suradit69

On 7/5/2017 at 9:34 AM, stevymac said:

No I mean the Ufc. There's 2 events this weekend. Boxings boring imo compared to mma so didn't see it but I heard manny got robbed . Will watch it later

I never did like Ugandan fried chicken; but it is better with a cold one.

On 7/6/2017 at 8:03 AM, david2017 said:

Landmark is showing the fight and they served last year, so worth a punt. 

Landmark isn't serving, seems a lot stricter this year.

Not the end of the world, but I was going to watch the Lions game there and enjoy a couple of pints with a bite to eat (how immoral of me!!) but I guess I'll just watch it at home. It's not their fault obviously, but if I'm paying 2000 Baht for a meal for me and the gf then I want to be able to choose what I drink with that meal  (I'm not Buddhist therefore I don't take part in Buddhist lent).

19 hours ago, passiflora said:

Are you addicted to this point that you do not know how to abstain during 24 hours?

I haven't drank for 4 months, but this happens to be a big UFC fight, the first Aussie going for a title. Wanting to watch this fight over a few beers does not constitute an alcoholic. 

On 7/4/2017 at 1:42 PM, lujanit said:

I believe that hotels are exempt from the ban.  Just ring one of them and ask. I know the Landmark served alcohol on one of the Buddha days last year.

Strykers soi 4 will be open, coffee cups............