Hunt on for Thai man after woman found unconscious in the undergrowth with a used condom by her body

webfact

5 hours ago, halloween said:

Uses a condom to prevent DNA identification, then leaves it behind. Will they ever catch this criminal genius?

Lucky for the police many criminals are really stupid here. 555

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I go along with "Happy Enough", if it was a "Rape", why did the girl end up with here shorts, on, its bad enough trying to get those small tight shorts off, let alone back on again ... (eerrr not from personal experience you understand), and in the case of a non-consensual sex attack, actually goes to the trouble of putting on a Condom ? .... Hmmmmm something amiss here !

7 hours ago, greenchair said:

There's a difference between knowingly drinking and drugging, then getting into trouble. Victim blamers might say a lady deserved it. Though I certainly don't believe that. 

But it seems someone deliberately put drugs in this girls drink, with the intention of raping her, quite frankly thank goodness she is alive. This is premeditated rape, drugging a person without their knowledge, kidnapping and possibly even attempted murder. Totally different from the grey area of date rape. Hope they catch the animal. 

Yea why take all that risk when 2,000 bht would have had a happy ending for both 

6 hours ago, thaifan01 said:

Of course, there is more to be done and everyone deserves a fair trial. But for me, even if she consented to sex, if u leave a girl in a place like that after having sex with her u are a scumbag. End of discussion!

Until we know the full story you should reserve your opinion of the alleged perpetrator. Oh and did the perpetrator have sex with her? They found a 'smoking gun' but in the picture she didn't appear to have her clothes in disarray as if she'd been roughly treated. End of story.

56 minutes ago, sinbin said:

Until we know the full story you should reserve your opinion of the alleged perpetrator. Oh and did the perpetrator have sex with her? They found a 'smoking gun' but in the picture she didn't appear to have her clothes in disarray as if she'd been roughly treated. End of story.

I dont keep my opinion for my self, but express it in this forum (its not the daily newspaper for gods sake). And my opinion is that any man leaving a woman behind like this is a scumbag, EVEN if she gave consent to have sex - but feel free to disagree with me of course...

When it comes to her clothes - of course she should have waited for the photographs being taken before she got them on... I suppose you would have done

She "thinks" she "may" have been "drugged" and "possibly raped" several days ago.

how long do drug and rape kits take to process ( in Thailand)?

or... were these tests not done, making proof of assault almost impossible to ascertain?

wasnt there a drunk hiso girl abandoned unharmed in a short time room, not that long ago?

maybe the next update might make this story make sense.

9 hours ago, halloween said:

Uses a condom to prevent DNA identification, then leaves it behind. Will they ever catch this criminal genius?

still a few other ways DNA can be obtained..don't you know.

9 hours ago, halloween said:

Well, you will have geniuses chasing a genius, so don't expect any immediate results.  

35 minutes ago, tandor said:

still a few other ways DNA can be obtained..don't you know.

Durh, leaving a nice sample behind in a condom is hard to beat,  or did you miss that point trying to be a smart arse?

21 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Durh, leaving a nice sample behind in a condom is hard to beat,  or did you miss that point trying to be a smart arse?

Dah, you positively sure that the condom conveniently left behind belongs to the suspected criminal. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Dah, you positively sure that the condom conveniently left behind belongs to the suspected criminal. 

How can you be sure of anything in the land of fakes. 

Old slogan when you drink  drink in moderation Can see here neither were even considered in this instance But rape is rape if the girls story checks out  It she is Lying the the poor guy goes to jail over nothing and Thais have a habit of streaching the truth

12 hours ago, halloween said:

Better yet he spent the time to pull her denim shorts back on her and buckle them up.

I see what are probably used condoms all over the ground in Pattaya, could of been anyones left there.

Edited by IAMHERE
speling

The link in the OP to Sanook doesn't appear to work.  The plot thickens.  (Anybody got a social media link?)

If the area is a make-out spot, the condom they found may be totally unrelated to this case. 

On 7/10/2017 at 8:34 AM, darksidedog said:

A simple blood test will reveal if she was drugged

A simple blood test will only indicate that she has drugs in her system. It doesn't tell how they got there. Being a bar-girl there carries a high chance that she partook in the practice. 

20 hours ago, Artisi said:

..what!...the condom may have been a plant..other evidence may have been there..hairs head/pubic, saliva, bite marks..so who is being a smart arse!