Ex-Muay Thai champ arrested for ‘threatening to kill’ British man in Pattaya

webfact

39 minutes ago, mark01 said:

From personal experience, some (not all) of those fake watch sellers can be very agressive.

And some are definitely on something.

Perhaps the threat to kill is one of his sales strategies. Maybe he said it in anger once and managed to sell one. Hardly sustainable though. 

This sounds a bit like 'Roid Rage, it's quite common for the doped-up body freaks to demonstrate this kind of inappropriate aggression.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Just try to imagine what it would be like, to live you life every moment of every day, being hyper concerned about what other people think of you, how you project yourself to complete strangers, and the potential embarrassment of it all? What an extraordinary waste of time and energy. How low does your self esteem have to be, to be so concerned about what others think of you?

Face is no doubt, the greatest form of weakness, a human can engage in. Many will say it is societal, cultural, etc. No matter. It is the absolute and complete lack of the ability to introspect, and look within for the source of any problem, shortcoming, conflict, or issue. It is the polar opposite of spirituality, and therefore an absolute scourge on Buddha, and all of the precepts he taught. By practicing face, you are denying your spiritual heritage. You are refusing to man up. To take responsibility for your actions. If a man or a woman cannot, and will not take responsibility for their actions, the problems they create, the mistakes they make, and the issues they involve themselves in, what are they? Are they still an adult? Are they a complete individual, if they allow themselves to be limited by such infinitely small social convention? 

Jeez spidermike old chum, how deeply thought provoking that post is! So well written and so spot on. 

I am sincerely and most thoroughly impressed.

2 hours ago, thaiman said:

Bad move on the British guy.  Making this thai guy lose face in the public limelight.  He should of handled this altercation underground.  The Thai will probable get his revenge on way or another.

Well done the farang for standing up to the Thai man.

The Thai guy probably relies on farangs being scared in order to continue his business, 

this phayu is a <deleted> moron!!!

some of these thai men think a farang owes them something

they are jealous that the women make easy money from male tourists

one day phayu's jealousy will probably lead him to becoming a ladyboy

then he can get money from farang?!

1 hour ago, Prbkk said:

Perhaps the threat to kill is one of his sales strategies. Maybe he said it in anger once and managed to sell one. Hardly sustainable though. 

This sounds a bit like 'Roid Rage, it's quite common for the doped-up body freaks to demonstrate this kind of inappropriate aggression.

Reminds me!!!!!

I can recall drinking in a pub in Old Ford back in the 1970s. There was a guy who, when he got intoxicated, would say the following to anyone who caught his eye; "I've been inside for GBH and I don't mind doing some more bird." No-one would say a word to him.

However, the last time he uttered the words, in that particular pub, there happened to be Lenny McLean sitting in the corner drinking his apple/fruit juice.

Lenny got up walked over, put his hand around the guy's shoulder, and quietly said; "You have never been in the nick; now shut it."

Never saw the guy again anywhere.

Edited by owl sees all

3 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Reminds me!!!!!

I can recall drinking in a pub in Old Ford back in the 1970s. There was a guy who, when he got intoxicated, would say the following to anyone who caught his eye; "I've been inside for GBH and I don't mind doing some more bird." No-one would say a word to him.

However, the last time he uttered the words, in that particular pub, there happened to be Lenny McLean sitting in the corner drinking his apple/fruit juice.

Lenny got up walked over, put his hand around the guy's shoulder, and quietly said; "You have never been in the nick; now shut up."

So should the English guy try putting his hand round the Thai guys shoulder?

2 minutes ago, champers said:

So should the English guy try putting his hand round the Thai guys shoulder?

Horses for courses!

Things can be sorted!!

Edited by owl sees all

5 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Reminds me!!!!!

Lenny got up walked over, put his hand around the guy's shoulder, and quietly said; "You have never been in the nick; now shut up."

Yes good old Lenny  (RIP)

Still Roy Show knocking about.

6 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

Yes good old Lenny  (RIP)

Still Roy Show knocking about.

Yes!! Worth a hundred policemen.

Old Pretty boy!! Those were the days.

Left all that stuff behind many years ago (was in Ronnie Redrup's corner for McLean fight at the Apollo (I think).

Edited by owl sees all

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

Yes!! Worth a hundred policemen.

Old Pretty boy!! Those were the days.

Left all that stuff behind many years ago (was in Ronnie Redrup's corner for at the Apollo (I think).

Yes see Roy now and then.  Went to school with my old man.

7 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

Yes see Roy now and then.  Went to school with my old man.

Can see some of their stuff on youtube.

My point was: that boozer was not Lenny's local. Never seen him in there before. The pub gov' must have asked Lenny to help him out with this troublemaker (as Lenny would do for a small fee.)

Edited by owl sees all

3 hours ago, thaiman said:

Bad move on the British guy.  Making this thai guy lose face in the public limelight.  He should of handled this altercation underground.  The Thai will probable get his revenge on way or another.

"handled it underground"?

He did exactly the right thing, perhaps you are one of those many who are related to the Krays currently living in Pattaya. :smile:

Just now, owl sees all said:

Can see some of their stuff on youtube.

My point was: that boozer was not Lenny's local. Never seen him in there before. The pub gov' must have asked Lenny to help him out with this troblemaker (as Lenny would do for a small fee.

Yes that sounds like something he would do.

1 minute ago, pumpjack said:

he will be let free after all he is a former muay thai champ , very well respected amoungst thais and cops etc.     its simply  stupid to believe that the cops & courts  will prosecute  this piece of filth.

Brown envelopes!

3 hours ago, champers said:

He may find himself with a lot of time on his hands.

"Just a "second", mate, if you're that "strapped!", I could give you a "pointer" or two! (Sorry - i  promised myself I wasn't going to do that any more!)

Edited by sambum

2 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Well loss of face 3 times is 2 times more than needed for a kill. Unfortunately the shop dudes days are numbered

Did you ever think someone might have more balls than you  and he can take care of himself .

1 hour ago, little mary sunshine said:

Crazy Brit making an enemy of this Nut Case,

he'll probably kill the Brit next week!

So you would have let the bully sell you a fake watch? And another watch the next week? And every week thereafter? 

4 hours ago, thaiman said:

Seriously mate!  If we all did what you suggest people like them would continue to think they can operate 'above the Law' besides, stabbing another foreigner and selling fake watches I doubt there is much 'face' to lose.