Mother of boy viciously assaulted by soldier says she fears for her life after threats to silence her

webfact

12 hours ago, webfact said:

She said that the mother of the man who attacked her son had warned her not to give evidence in court against her son saying that he would get bail and implied that her life was in danger.

If I had a say, the mother of the man would be the first to boil in a Jacuzzi and I would make sure its a slow cooking.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

and the dear PM gets involved when a teen girl twerks, but not when a soldier tortures and maims a child in his care. 

But Jomtien beach looked nice on Monday without the umbrellas. C'mon fair's fair.

9 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

One lesson to be learnt by all farangs is never never invest more money that what you can afford to loose, in Thailand.

Enjoy the beaches, the food and the girls but keep in mind that the coutry seems lawless depending for who and one just could be forced to sell everything and leave overnight.

Sad.

What has this got to do with the post?

38 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Certainly not rabbiting on about what happens elsewhere throughout the world. 

Isnt what I said in my last post than you said should have been under 10 words directly relevant to Thailand? I have not mentioned solutions re other countries at all...confused. 

3 minutes ago, sambum said:

What has this got to do with the post?

Maybe you should read the article of the post, and my response many times, think a bit, and hopefully, you will find the answer to your question. Have a nice evening,

10 hours ago, SABloke said:

Indeed. Now there will be someone along soon to point out to you that this kind of child abuse happens in the west too (and they'd be right), but just remind them that in the west the authorities would've investigated this the second they learnt of the abuse - this is what makes normal countries crap (crimes are committed) and Thailand disgusting (nobody gives a shit).

Like in the UK you mean ?

1 hour ago, ttrd said:

Amazing Thailand never ending to surprise in a chocking and horrible way - just when you believe you have heard it all then it comes something worse - a system without any limits create a country without a decent human future....

Sorry to say, but counts for most countries in the world.  Not just Thailand......

21 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Maybe you should read the article of the post, and my response many times, think a bit, and hopefully, you will find the answer to your question. Have a nice evening,

Headline:-

"Mother of boy viciously assaulted by soldier says she fears for her life after threats to silence her"

I have read the post and all the replies - not one from yourself apart from this post where you warn of the dangers of investing money in Thailand:-

"One lesson to be learnt by all farangs is never never invest more money that what you can afford to loose, in Thailand.Enjoy the beaches, the food and the girls but keep in mind that the coutry seems lawless depending for who and one just could be forced to sell everything and leave overnight.Sad."

Sorry, but I am still confused! I repeat - what has this got to do with the post? (As I have thought a bit ,and still seem to be having difficulty in finding the answer to my question) 

And rest assured, the quality of my evening in no way rests on your explanation!

Edited by sambum

37 minutes ago, KKr said:

Like in the UK you mean ?

Are you idiot who has to have it spelled out to them:

Yes, like the UK because the UK is a Western (for the purposes of the post a "normal/crap" ) country where, nevertheless, the crime would be taken very seriously and it's perpetrators pursued with utmost diligence?

Or is this a futile attempt to deflect/re-focus the entirely justified criticism away from the "disgusting" uniformed/privileged/caste system, (ex-military officer/police connections...double bonus) as it exists in Thailand?

Or just venting your own, personal resentment towards the UK and it's people?

Edited by Enoon

21 minutes ago, sambum said:

Headline:-

"Mother of boy viciously assaulted by soldier says she fears for her life after threats to silence her"

I have read the post and all the replies - not one from yourself apart from this post where you warn of the dangers of investing money in Thailand:-

"One lesson to be learnt by all farangs is never never invest more money that what you can afford to loose, in Thailand.Enjoy the beaches, the food and the girls but keep in mind that the coutry seems lawless depending for who and one just could be forced to sell everything and leave overnight.Sad."

Sorry, but I am still confused! I repeat - what has this got to do with the post? (As I have thought a bit ,and still seem to be having difficulty in finding the answer to my question) 

And rest assured, the quality of my evening in no way rests on your explanation!

you need to think it a bit more as maybe you are not a fast thinker, which is not a problem:happy:....get back if and when you find the answer to your question..hope I did not spoil your evening.

Edited by observer90210

13 hours ago, Cool Guy 5000 said:

What an awful society it really is. It's quite sad as you come to realize just how disgusting Thailand is, my love for the place dies every day and it saddens me to say this.

It took 3 years for me.  I will never go back.  The fact is, they don't really like us.  Why be there?  There are better places to retire.

42 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

you need to think it a bit more as maybe you are not a fast thinker, which is not a problem:happy:....get back if and when you find the answer to your question..hope I did not spoil your evening.

Seems like it's your thinking which is out of sync! I can not see what one's finances has to do with an assault on a child? Your  totally irrelevant post warrants no more thinking about, as a couple of other posters seem to agree, so perhaps you should think about it a bit more, and  address your post to the thread for which it was intended?

Edited by sambum

17 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

and how many are tortured where these cases are hidden?? It's a shame

Don't get my post out of context as it was a cynical comment on a previous post. 

53 minutes ago, sambum said:

Seems like it's your thinking which is out of sync! I can not see what one's finances has to do with an assault on a child? Your  totally irrelevant post warrants no more thinking about, as a couple of other posters seem to agree, so perhaps you should think about it a bit more, and  address your post to the thread for which it was intended?

lol...you're funny!..looks like to had a tough day....and just a bit of friendly advice, don't give so much importance on what others think, and don't get so upset!!     better tomorrow dear chap!

Edited by observer90210

1 hour ago, Gracas said:

As usual the RTP have proved to be nothing more than a puppet show.

A puppet show is funny,RTP is not funny,these guys are scary.You can get killed here for no reason,and the RTP will do nothing

13 hours ago, SABloke said:

Indeed. Now there will be someone along soon to point out to you that this kind of child abuse happens in the west too (and they'd be right), but just remind them that in the west the authorities would've investigated this the second they learnt of the abuse - this is what makes normal countries crap (crimes are committed) and Thailand disgusting (nobody gives a shit).

Have to agree with you on all accounts.

Horrific crimes happen worldwide but in Thailand it seems the police couldn`t care less unless the victim is a hi so or has good connections. This is what scares me about living in this country. Become a victim of crime and you many never receive justice.

3 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Have to agree with you on all accounts.

Horrific crimes happen worldwide but in Thailand it seems the police couldn`t care less unless the victim is a hi so or has good connections. This is what scares me about living in this country. Become a victim of crime and you many never receive justice.

Not to mention that it does scare off more then a farang to  invest a certain amount of money in property and to block in a Thai bank,  with such a careless legal environment...pity, as it's a loss of revenue for Thailand...

45 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

lol...you're funny!..looks like to had a tough day....and just a bit of friendly advice, don't give so much importance on what others think, and don't get so upset!!     better tomorrow dear chap!

Before you start giving unsolicited "friendly advice", and before everybody (including the Mods) gets p**d off with this pointless bickering, I think I'm going to have a nice evening - no further comments required old boy! :mfr_closed1:

1 minute ago, sambum said:

Before you start giving unsolicited "friendly advice", and before everybody (including the Mods) gets p**d off with this pointless bickering, I think I'm going to have a nice evening - no further comments required old boy! :mfr_closed1:

I am flattered with your constantly hitting back and craving for attention...keep cool pal and stop trying to discredit others for no reason...bye bye:partytime2:

9 hours ago, Artisi said:

Does it matter, or will you get some kind of a weird kick out of knowing? 

I could only wish it happens to you with your arse statement. That right there is why people get into altercations. think before you speak. 

When I think of the suffering this child went through, and continues to go through, it is hard to fathom another human not feeling some sense of compassion for him and rage against those who committed this atrocity.  To think that the people who are responsible for defending the defenseless are those same heartless individuals is truly a shock beyond words.  Thai citizens must live in terrible fear every day.

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

I could only wish it happens to you with your arse statement. That right there is why people get into altercations. think before you speak. 

you put everything so elegantly, possibly you should think before you post - then maybe you did and you are really into victim blaming.